Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 1 year ago
451 20064
Level 4
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 14 days ago
An awsome site and a good one to earn free crypto, overall it is excellent hoping for more good news
Level 4
Posted 14 days ago, last edited 14 days ago
HONEST I started today trying to understand i think i will win best  (user name :Metrorex)
Level 4
Posted 14 days ago
Good Job Team. it reminds me of my childhood with the Ogame game :D My ID is : Tick
Level 17
Posted 12 days ago
I've been playing StarCoins for about a week or so now. Starting up I was kinda confused as everything seemed to need a starship to do so don't forget to earn enough Deuterium to get one as it massively opens up what you can do other than short links. It isn't a game that requires you're full attention and I like that, I set my guy off on missions, start my mine, claim my quarterly hour bonus then leave for an hour and come back to reap the rewards. It one of the more fun games to get some crypto on the side and would recommend it to anyone who doesnt want to commit to heavily to a game and can spare a few minuites per hour to cash in some goodies.  The payout structure is fair in my opinion however, they did have an autofaucet system which hasnt been reimplemented yet even though it says back in April. Maybe something for them to work on. UserName: LuxrayElite
Posted 9 days ago, last edited 9 days ago
très très intéressant , j'adore  user:  ambasador