Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 1 year ago
495 23764
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 3 months ago
I just created an account... Looking forward to have high level battleships and explore the space... CarlIven0221 
Posted 3 months ago
My new favorite Bitcoin Faucet... It offers a lot of exciting things if you are bored on the usual faucet websites... The fact that I play astroempires makes me fall in love easily with the game. My goal to have a good battleships make me pump my blood to became active. I even play bitcomine website and even donate some money which turn to nothing, where here all I invest is my time which I didn't see a waste of it because I'm having fun... CarlIven0221
Posted 3 months ago
Im still new to this site but so far it has seriously got me hooked. I cannot wait till i figure out more to do but seems like there is no end to the earnings!
Posted 2 months ago
This faucet is not paying in time. It says 24-72 hours that you will receive your payments but it is always more. I have a 12000dm payment that I requested 2 weeks ago but I still didn't received it. Meanwhile when I requested 6000 dm, after 4 days I received it. Will I ever receive my 12000dm payment???? This site starts to look suspicious to me.
Posted 2 months ago
I've been, finally, paid.  https://imgur.com/a/MSyKLRI
Posted 2 months ago
This is a great and legit site my username is Webstervangohg
Posted 2 months ago
It's so awesome game iac17mtr
Level 4
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
Post has been deleted 2 months ago
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
An honest review of StarCoins.ws: As far as faucet games go, this is one of my top 3 favorites.  You gather resources and upgrade your battleship to simulate battles against other players, NPCs, and random exploration missions for rewards (like Dark Matter which is then used to exchange for Crypto sent to your FH wallet).  It takes a bit of getting used to, and if you're looking for a graphical game this is not it, but what it does offer is fun and addicting like a real browser MMO. Very much enjoying the experience so far and plan to keep playing!!!   usernotfound519
Posted 1 month ago
no payments 15 dias ,nick;deblemrc 25830_exp_zec_1 34,500 zec sat 2000 DM  Pending