Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 1 year ago
461 21075
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 14 days ago
I just created an account... Looking forward to have high level battleships and explore the space... CarlIven0221 
Posted 14 days ago
My new favorite Bitcoin Faucet... It offers a lot of exciting things if you are bored on the usual faucet websites... The fact that I play astroempires makes me fall in love easily with the game. My goal to have a good battleships make me pump my blood to became active. I even play bitcomine website and even donate some money which turn to nothing, where here all I invest is my time which I didn't see a waste of it because I'm having fun... CarlIven0221
Posted 13 days ago
Im still new to this site but so far it has seriously got me hooked. I cannot wait till i figure out more to do but seems like there is no end to the earnings!
Posted 9 days ago
This faucet is not paying in time. It says 24-72 hours that you will receive your payments but it is always more. I have a 12000dm payment that I requested 2 weeks ago but I still didn't received it. Meanwhile when I requested 6000 dm, after 4 days I received it. Will I ever receive my 12000dm payment???? This site starts to look suspicious to me.
Posted 7 days ago
I've been, finally, paid.  https://imgur.com/a/MSyKLRI