StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 1 year ago
498 24019
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 1 year ago
this seems pretty legit.
Posted 1 year ago
i have been playing this game for about a week now. And so far i reach lvl 7 now.  i find the game interesting because i have not found any cryptogame yet that it is simillar to this.  when i started the game, i realy dont know where to start. so i asked some guys that plays this to how can i start. i wish there is a get started tab. or a tutorial upon registration.  honestly this site has a great potential to become a replacement for FGNs. because it has a awesome game play.  finally. i recommend to the owner to put a chat in the game. to build a community that can help new players to better understand the game.  p.s. i really still need a tutorial for the game because i still dont know how it all works. -matador02
Posted 1 year ago, last edited 1 year ago
Good game .  I recommend .  And most importantly pays! Has reached already to the nineteenth level. grigorich   grigorich grigorich grigorich grigorich grigorich
Posted 1 year ago
Hello! Bonuses added to all Shortlinks - the limit is because they stop paying after a certain number of visits send . Limit will increase as soon I add more . Limit reser every at same hour  , 3 AM  (gmt +1 ) I am away for few good days , but in this time we can build up the ideas for PvP system. So, if tou have ideas or something you like to see in PvP, write down here . I think, together, we can build a nice and ejoyable PvP system
Posted 1 year ago
nice faucet  i like it much. att: Dodge
Posted 1 year ago
i think the concept of the website is interesting . but really need a hardwork at first time u playing this . but after u finish all of them it will be easy. i think this site need to add a reseource for detherium so we can earn that easy username : gstjanuardy
I love games, and more if they give me money, although it's not easy to get some minerals, that's the job. thanks creators. ID: nixon
Great game great faucet ı like it Username:Smyrnian1925
Posted 1 year ago
This same guy has Opens at Least 5 sites this last year and scamed all his users do not use this site
Posted 1 year ago
Good game .  Multifunctional developing gameplay game.  Worthily pays.  Develop your planet and fight with a worthy opponent id grigorich