Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG

Posted by luckybits.io 2 years ago
518 29429
Level 80
RE: StarCoins.ws - Crypto MMORPG
Posted 4 months ago
Sorry but I have to take back my positive comment posted earlier here. This faucet seems stopped paying, I didn't receive my payout for almost two weeks. Had spent days and hours for those recaptcha, shortlinks, popup, popunder, watching ads and building up my ship, this faucet site had earn from me but never return any reward, I have to stop, it's a scam, at least to me, so disappointed.
Level 4
Posted 4 months ago
Bro, i really almost think the same, BUT, my payments arrived. It's really a good game and a good VERY GOOD faucet. Just stay calm.
Level 18
Posted 4 months ago
Please send me btc sat ASAP, I have submitted an Exports request for more than 3 days.
Level 17
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
The best crypto game i've come across so far. plenty to do within the game and a lot of different variances to the game. love it, well done to the developers. ID:- pedcfc68
Level 18
Posted 4 months ago
Today still not get payment My username : akimui
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
I don't receive any answer from the support email address for several days. I had to wait two weeks for one of my completed offers being credited, and the other, higher value offer is still not credited for several days. Also I got only 10% bonus instead of 20% after the ad purchase, and I had to wait days for the approval. It would be a great site without these problems.
Posted 4 months ago
Very good game, fun where you can win satoshis, there are many events and things to do. Username: jerson200596
Level 48
Posted 4 months ago
I've cashed out from here a few times. It does take a few days up to a week, but they have paid every time. It's a good site with options. Give them time, not 1-2 days before complaining.
Level 48
Posted 4 months ago
I should have added, my payments were at the lucky bit site, not morph. sorry.
Level 18
Posted 4 months ago
Today still not get payment My username : akimui