Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

100Count.net Litecoin Faucet

Posted by 100count.net 2 years ago
2 1621
100Count.net Litecoin Faucet
Posted 2 years ago, last edited 2 years ago
A Faucet I am running for more than a month now. I have added several features in this Faucet. Currently this faucet have no Short Link and Pop Under.  Also you can earn more by following features. - FH LTC Rotator - Coinpot Rotator - Weekly Quizzes  I plan to add - Weekly Contest and Scratch to Win feature again very soon Besides you can also see  - FB Crypto Group List (For Promotion) - LTC Faucet List - Live Coin Prices on the website.  Hope you have a great time on our site. URL : 100Count.net
Level 20
Post has been deleted 2 years ago
RE: 100Count.net Litecoin Faucet
Posted 2 years ago
I am not forcing you to use the Faucet. Don't act like a cry baby lol.  You can use anyone you like . Many faucets pays even lesser than this and are still successful.  And yes there are many faucets that are similar to 5 minutes timer but why are you complaining here? I don't think it is an appropriate platform to get your voice heard. Kindly stick to the topic
RE: 100Count.net Litecoin Faucet
I'm not complaining, I'm letting you know, I opened the site of your faucet, it took me less than 10 seconds to get the point of 5 minutes and $0.0001, then I closed the site and I won't have another look at it. If THIS is not the right place to discuss the pros and cons of different types of faucets, then what would be? Do you expect in here exclusively applause for every posting made? This forum is titled "faucet discussion", not "faucet advertising".