Skip to content
Index General Talk Games & Gambling

STARCOINS: NEW CRYPTO MMORPG: The Battle For Space Supremacy Has Begun

Posted by theactivehivellc 5 months ago
13 1272
STARCOINS: NEW CRYPTO MMORPG: The Battle For Space Supremacy Has Begun
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
http://starcoins.ws/images/promo/b_720x90.png BE THE KING OF BATTLEZONE Equip your battleship with the best upgrades. Compete with others players in BATTLEZONE. Win weekly tournaments. CONQUER THE UNIVERSE Construct an economic infrastructure. Send your ships into battle for valuable resources. Mine resources. Build powerful alliances. RESOURCES INFO: Timer: Production duration, show the timers for every option or the time left until you can collect your reward(s). R: Resources required (energy) to produce other resources. P: Returned production after time pass. DM: DarkMatter Deuterium(D), Crystal and Energy are resources used ingame for: - Exploring (to get rewards in crypto coins) . - Build more resources buildings. - Get a fighting ship and compete in Dark System with other players. BATTLESHIP INFO: Purchase New Battleships And Upgrades With Deuterium In The Shipyard. Battle Ships are used in BATTLEZONE where you can compete with NPCs and other players for supremacy. For now you can participate in battles only versus NPCs with a win chance of 50%. You get Darkmatter or Deuterium/XP if you win the battle. BATTLEZONE INFO: Every attack cost you 50 D. For now you can participate in battles only versus NPCs with a win chance of 25%/50%/75%. You get 2-62 DM or 13/40/120 D and 3-30 XP if you win the battle. If you lose, you get only the XP. MERCHANT INFO:  - Export Here you can 'export' your resources and get in return multiple crypto-currencies which are transferred to your FaucetHUB.io account. - Resource Market  You need urgently some resources but dont have time to wait to be produced ? Resource Market gives you the option to exchange your Deuteriumin other other resources like Darkmatter, Crystal or Energy. - Scrap Merchant  Here you can destroy your battleships or resource buildings to gain some of the resources back, but the amount is greatly reduced 35-75% of the original costs. AFFILIATE PROGRAM INFO: Share the link with your friends and get 25%. You get 25% on every Deuterium Claim. You get 100 D for every user referred by you. Every user referred by you get 100 D. WITHDRAW INFO: FAUCETHUB http://starcoins.ws/images/promo/b_300x250.png
RE: STARCOINS: NEW CRYPTO MMORPG: The Battle For Space Supremacy Has Begun
Posted 5 months ago
Nice game, couple of notes: 1) Implement PvP as soon as possible - so far, ship tier and lvl doesn't seem to matter at all, i guess it will be useful in battling with other players. 2) Get rid of coin.mg - it doesn't work and triggers antivirus software, very annoying little site.
Level 18
Totally agree with above post about coin.mg and would add linkshrink to the annoyance list too, please remove it Also have had 6 friends signup hours ago, the site says it updates in 30 minutes and i can see their usernames in the lists of players, but i got 0 refs added
Level 18
Posted 5 months ago
Found a HUGE flaw on starcoin: There is no way to recover a password when you have forgotten it I found this out the hard way today and had to guess for 30 times before i got back my password For security reasons people shouldnt pick an obvious passowrd, so it's easy to lose/forget them Admin please add a password recovery feature ASAP!!
Level 18
Posted 5 months ago
I guess we are barking up the wrong tree here since OP is just a user trying to get refs Anyone know how to contact real starcoin support?
Level 55
Very nice game. Good job starcoins. Very nice Faucet Game. Looking forward to PVP matches.. Starcoins Username: xxxblackxxx
Level 13
well we all know that faucet game network is closing...glad i found this new faucet game, below are things a ilke about starcoins... 1. It;s unique really feels like an mmorpg faucet kind of game. 2. It has auto faucet which is good coz u have it on the background while doing other task like claiming D either by mining it or by offers or by shortlinks, it keeps u busy. 3. there will be a pvp, atm ur palying with npc not with other user, but it gives more amount of dark matter rather than just exchange it in market but it's ur choice... 4. they say they will have more features to come, si im really looking forward to it... username : weizxd03 lvl 21
Level 12
Posted 5 months ago
tnasty803 review i enjoy the layout its not complex but easy nothing over priced and enjoying the missions. there is a lot that you can do and you can export low or high depend on your currencies. i love this website and would recommend a friend also. join and enjoy your adventure 
Level 32
Posted 5 months ago
are you beginner and looking for a good faucet look to my signature
Posted 4 months ago
The official thread is on https://faucethub.io/forum/thread/28208 Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you