Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

I search for a "RELIABLE" and working script

Posted by sulo1 6 months ago
4 583
Level 6
I search for a "RELIABLE" and working script
Posted 6 months ago
Is it really hard to create a reliable and working one? All scripts that I found either doesn't gather money, or able to be hacked by the creators of the script.  I have created a faucet as a try. But my main page were hacked by perhaps the admins. I already have closed the property of monetization feature. After that I completely deleted the faucet. I want a reliable faucet. In my opinion, it should be not hard for programmers, if they want to create a reliable one.  I search for a script directs user to the add site with a captcha. User should be directed another ads site after solved the second captcha. Users should be directed the first page, after solved the third captcha in 3nd website. After that users will be directed to the faucet main page and claim button will be work then.  As a starting prpperty, I plain to give users 25 satoshi per claim per 25 minutes.  Script admins recommend us as "paste your ads codes to the correct place". But there is a mentality error in this recommend. Because, if I know where I add the codes, so I could not needed a script, true? This can of course also with done a html editor. But editors have not property of create a faucet. Because faucet systems have their own spesific properties. Anyway. I search a reliable script which created by reliable users. That very hard to find nowadays! Best regards.
Level 238
RE: I search for a "RELIABLE" and working script
Posted 6 months ago
There are many, some are free and others will cost you money... This free one may come close to what you're searching for: FaucetInABoxR87 You always have to add your own ad codes and some other stuff, use something like Notepad++ to edit the files. Success!
Level 445
Posted 6 months ago
and for auto faucets http://japakar.com/afguide.php link to how to setup and links to the script.
Level 310
Posted 6 months ago
buy gr8 script
Level 369
Posted 6 months ago
Post has been deleted 6 months ago
Level 6
Posted 6 months ago
buy gr8 script This is not what I ask for, yet.