Skip to content
Index General Talk Misc. Lounge & Meta

upgrading very fast

Posted by bitcoindripxyz 1 month ago
4 107
upgrading very fast
Posted 1 month ago
Hi, I have noted that there are a few people that are upgrading very fast. It seems to me that they are upgrading at speeds that are unreal. When I asked in chat someone mentioned a software or app. Can someone tell me what that app is? Will it work on Windows 7? Thanks, Ryan
Level 139
RE: upgrading very fast
Posted 1 month ago
Normal users are using "auto faucets" or "floodgates"... These faucets auto-claim at every interval (sec or min) set by the faucet owner, you do the captcha and/or shortlink once and the faucet keeps claiming on auto mode. By running multiple such faucets in different tabs you can get many EXP in a short time, 3 for every claim! Faucet owners can also level up quick because they get EXP with every payout they do... If you want to give it a try, some of the best auto faucets are on my lists (see signature) and I run a DOGE auto faucet! Success!
Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am currently using the autofaucets. But, I seem to be limited to the number I can use. My question was based on the obsercation that I see some who are moving up the levels at an extreme rate. Where I get a level or two per day, they seem to be getting four or five levels in an hour or so. I am wondering how they are doing it. As I mentioned someone in chat mentioned an app. But I didn't quite get the name of it. Thanks
Posted 1 month ago
There is no APP , they are having referral in there downline as well as they themself are claiming fron autofaucet. So 3 EXP for there claim + 3 EXP from there ref claim = 6 EXP per claim. That is why they are leveling fast.
Level 97
Posted 1 month ago
Thats probably been people running autos and that while not logged into faucethub then they login and you just see they go up 10 levels