Skip to content
Index General Talk Misc. Lounge & Meta

upgrading very fast

Posted by bitcoindripxyz 6 months ago
5 262
upgrading very fast
Posted 6 months ago
Hi, I have noted that there are a few people that are upgrading very fast. It seems to me that they are upgrading at speeds that are unreal. When I asked in chat someone mentioned a software or app. Can someone tell me what that app is? Will it work on Windows 7? Thanks, Ryan
Level 237
RE: upgrading very fast
Posted 6 months ago
Normal users are using "auto faucets" or "floodgates"... These faucets auto-claim at every interval (sec or min) set by the faucet owner, you do the captcha and/or shortlink once and the faucet keeps claiming on auto mode. By running multiple such faucets in different tabs you can get many EXP in a short time, 3 for every claim! Faucet owners can also level up quick because they get EXP with every payout they do... If you want to give it a try, some of the best auto faucets are on my lists (see signature) and I run a DOGE auto faucet! Success!
Posted 6 months ago
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am currently using the autofaucets. But, I seem to be limited to the number I can use. My question was based on the obsercation that I see some who are moving up the levels at an extreme rate. Where I get a level or two per day, they seem to be getting four or five levels in an hour or so. I am wondering how they are doing it. As I mentioned someone in chat mentioned an app. But I didn't quite get the name of it. Thanks
Posted 6 months ago
There is no APP , they are having referral in there downline as well as they themself are claiming fron autofaucet. So 3 EXP for there claim + 3 EXP from there ref claim = 6 EXP per claim. That is why they are leveling fast.
Level 152
Posted 6 months ago
Thats probably been people running autos and that while not logged into faucethub then they login and you just see they go up 10 levelsĀ 
Level 56
Posted 5 months ago
I get what you mean by leveling up fat they play this game Rambo dice where the leveling up is fast check it out one of the user told me about it when I asked him as how he leveled up 4level in a blink of an eye I guess when you place the dice game it works like that