Skip to content
Index Crypto Currencies Mining Physical Mining

Highest Paid Miner | CLI MINING | FLAT DESIGN | 10% REF | No AD/Captcha/Popup | BEST EVER!

Posted by ahmadtaha 1 year ago
2 1208
Highest Paid Miner | CLI MINING | FLAT DESIGN | 10% REF | No AD/Captcha/Popup | BEST EVER!
Posted 1 year ago, last edited 1 year ago
Hey Everyone! I have created a Highest Paying Miner , with 10% REFER and AUTO PAYOUTS at 1 satoshi! I haven't used any scripts, I have created this from SCRATCH! So you can request me for any features.   So you can use this miner also to earn a lot of BTC with increasing your level fast!  It's new and there are fewer people using it, so REFER LOT OF PEOPLE and GET 10% FROM ALL and EARN A LOT OF BTC!! So Easy! LINK : btcautominer.cf UPDATE: NOW YOU CAN MINE WITH COMMAND LINE TO GET HIGHER HASHING SPEED  Please give me feedback. Also there is Bug Bounty program going (50+ satoshi per bug) 
RE: Highest Paid Miner | FLAT DESIGN | 10% REF | No AD/Captcha/Popup | BEST EVER!
Posted 1 year ago
Added Command Line Mining to mine 4x faster speed!  Also, you can mine with your GPUs NO Minimum, INSTANT Payouts For Newbies, there is also easy guide for command line mining which helps to start it :)