Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

FaucetHut - Multi crypto currency supported faucet, auto faucet network

Posted by faysalulhaque 10 months ago
4 673
Level 113
FaucetHut - Multi crypto currency supported faucet, auto faucet network
Posted 10 months ago
Hi, I have a new multi crypto currency supported faucet network. http://faucethut.tk List of coin supported in this faucet: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Dogecoin Monero More coin will be added soon. In this faucet there is 3 ways to earn. Direct faucet, auto claim faucet and 5 min timer faucet. Direct and auto faucet will require shortener link verification with bigger reward per claim. But if you don't want to solve shortener service you can also claim coins with five minutes time interval. Have a try at FaucetHut - Faucet / auto faucet nertwork for faucethub. Feel free to discuss about bugs and error report here. I will try to solve this. Thanks. Faysal Ul Haque
RE: FaucetHut - Multi crypto currency supported faucet, auto faucet network
Posted 10 months ago
Nice site.. but Raincaptcha is like SHIT.. can you please add more Captchas? There are many captchas with one-click verifications, search on GitHub if you like.. or Google and you will find a LOTT of them. Really dont like the RainCaptcha... like from ALWAYS to ALWAYS to my life, its a tottally CRAP captcha. Thank you.. Regards.
Level 113
Posted 10 months ago
... ALWAYS to ALWAYS to my  ... Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I am trying to add more captcha but I am interested in bitcaptcha. But I don't know where is there website and link. I tried to google it but can't found.
Posted 10 months ago
As far as i know.. the official domain of the plugin its closed or doesnt work.. also BitCaptcha it made it by Coinpole Team. Google BitCaptcha and search for the ANN topics of Coinpole on BitcoinTalk my friend. Regards.
Level 113
Posted 10 months ago
... Coinpole ... Thanks for the heads up. I will check this later.