Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

New Dogecoin Autofaucet/Floodgate

Posted by norick 2 years ago
45 18446
Level 749
New Dogecoin Autofaucet/Floodgate
Posted 2 years ago, last edited 2 years ago
https://image.ibb.co/ghmX67/Dogecoin_Floodgate.png www.DogecoinFloodgate.ml The best place in these moments, with a warm and fresh design, come and enjoy the best with just one click, we are waiting for You Enter now! New Dogecoin Autofaucet/Floodgate www.DogecoinFloodgate.ml https://image.ibb.co/ghmX67/Dogecoin_Floodgate.png
RE: New Dogecoin Autofaucet/Floodgate
Posted 2 years ago
its a good faucet bro ! i love the layout! I highly recommend this faucet for everyone ! its a good faucet !! more luck to the owner !! :)
Posted 2 years ago
Just tried your new auto Doge faucet and have left it open. It took some time to load but looks really good.  Thanks 
Posted 2 years ago
Good faucet dear, trying to add some more flood in my acoount
Posted 2 years ago
Excellent faucets for me, and I am enjoying
Posted 2 years ago
Great site, easy to use. A must play!
Posted 2 years ago
wow, its a good faucet but my boooy there soo many ad,  but keep doing yo thing bro
Posted 2 years ago
excellent faucet, much more practical and easy .. I recommend them
Posted 2 years ago
It was the first autofaucet that I use, I help a lot to level up and get rewards so you can not miss my list of faucets to claim DOGE :)
Posted 2 years ago
very good autofaucet, a single shortener and ready to win and win ... widely recommended, congratulations norick, once again you did it again very good autofaucet, a single shortener and ready to win and win ... widely recommended, congratulations norick, once again you did it again