Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

>>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet

Posted by earnmybitcoin.com 2 months ago
41 847
Level 20
>>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
Hi, After Mexicantarget's emotional message to close all his high paying faucets, trying to develop the alternative earnmybitcoin.com BTC Faucet - Earn 40 SAT every 10 MIN Automatic Withdrawal on 1000 SAT In our Polls, 55% fauceteers want us to keep rewards 40 SAT, so we are committed to it. PES (Power Efficiency Score) based list of autofaucets FES (Faucet Efficiency Score) based faucet-list - All Coins NOTE: We consider hidden mining highly unethical
Level 20
RE: >>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet
Posted 2 months ago
Nice one, I like it on first view. A few little things for feedback: 1) After a claim the page automatically reloads its main page, but there the timer showing how long to next claim isn't displayed and if one goes through the shortlink again to get to the page that displays the timer, by the time the timer is through, the shortlink has expired. 2) Many users have bad experience with faucets that do not pay directly to FH, therefore most of these faucets display how much funds they have in stock somewhere on their main page, maybe you could show that info as well? 3) Since your faucet makes money through shortlinks and the ads on the pages, what's the point of limiting claims to 12 a day? Isn't that equal to limiting your income?
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
Nice one, I like it on first view. A few little things for feedback: 1) After a claim the page automatically reloads its main page, but there the timer showing how long to next claim isn't displayed and if one goes through the shortlink again to get to the page that displays the timer, by the time the timer is through, the shortlink has expired. 2) Many users have bad experience with faucets that do not pay directly to FH, therefore most of these faucets display how much funds they have in stock somewhere on their main page, maybe you could show that info as well? 3) Since your faucet makes money through shortlinks and the ads on the pages, what's the point of limiting claims to 12 a day? Isn't that equal to limiting your income? thnx for your suggestions... 1) Regarding Timer: Actually, we are trying our best to show one timer on the main page. But, problem is its making site slow to load. We are still working on it and will update in the future. 2) Balance: We really want to show balance on our faucet, but this creates incentives for hackers to try their tricks. We are committed to provide regular supply. 3) Daily claim limit: Giving 40 SAT rewards in 10 min is really tough job to manage and generate income. We are preferring better user experience, so put claim limit to bring stability to the faucet which is in early stage. We ran a poll on our site asking about unlimited claims and reducing reward amount from 40 SAT vs limited claims with 40 SAT. 54% people preferred the current system. But, once the faucet is stable, few ads related issues get solved, we will eventually increase the limit and finally make it unlimited. Hope to see you faucetting on our faucet for a long time. Thank You
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for quick answer. 3) doesn't answer my question. I do understand that some (if not all) shortlinks do not pay once a minute or so, therefore you need some 10 minutes distance between claims, but aside of that the question remains: Since your income depends on users making claims, isn't limiting the amount of claims a user can make also limiting your income?
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for quick answer. 3) doesn't answer my question. I do understand that some (if not all) shortlinks do not pay once a minute or so, therefore you need some 10 minutes distance between claims, but aside of that the question remains: Since your income depends on users making claims, isn't limiting the amount of claims a user can make also limiting your income? Hi, We had put one security feature to our faucet against sudden increase in claims from a single location. So, unlimited claims may create bad experiences for users. Also, initially, our aim is to include more number of people instead of giving sats to handful of people. This way, we even don't have to worry about our balance(currently comfortable 1 month reserves) and focus on developing site. At present, we are not running towards increasing our income, but creating new features and better experience. Eg. Geotagging, poles. Once we have stability and few ads related issues are solved, slowly we are going to make it unlimited. Thanks Regards, earnmybitcoin
Level 20
Thanks for that explanation. Wish you all the best with your faucet. I've got my 12 claims done for today, so unfortunately I will have to claim from other faucets for the next 22 hours or so.
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for that explanation. Wish you all the best with your faucet. I've got my 12 claims done for today, so unfortunately I will have to claim from other faucets for the next 22 hours or so. Thank you for the wish Unfortunately, you will have to be satisfied for few days with limited claims. We have faucetlists for you to earn more. Also, there are various tables showing many high paying options on homepage. Note: At present, surveys are one of the best methods of income.
Level 20
Unfortunately my own faucet list is longer and better than yours ;) I have it online (not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here), but I've sorted out tons of low paying faucets and I'm not updating it anymore, but I'm still using the better paying ones, including the ones I have found after I stopped updating the list. Surveys I have yet to find one that pays me anything, I've given up on that. First they bother me with a ton of preliminary questions, then they tell me they do not have any survey for me, it's just a waste of time. If you want an example, the last one I tried asked me, if I plan on leasing a car anytime soon, I answered, I own a brandnew BMW cabrio, next page didn't even open anymore, the survey just closed and for that they do not even pay a minimal something to compensate me for my time.
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
As a new thought about 2) from my list: I understand if you don't want to show the full amount of Satoshi you have in stock for obvious reasons, so how about you do something like set a given amount, i.e. 5000 Satoshi, below which you show how much it is and as long as you have more the page could say "> 5000"
Level 20
Posted 2 months ago
thanx for suggestion...we will look into it