Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

>>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet

Posted by earnmybitcoin.com 2 months ago
41 706
Level 20
RE: >>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Today there seems to be a bug. After the shortlink, during captcha on the main page, the main page reloads by itself, before I'm done with the captcha and I end up on main page, having to do the shortlink again. Most times I get to payout after 2 or 3 times repeating the shortlink, but I guess that's not the way it should be.
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Today there seems to be a bug. After the shortlink, during captcha on the main page, the main page reloads by itself, before I'm done with the captcha and I end up on main page, having to do the shortlink again. Most times I get to payout after 2 or 3 times repeating the shortlink, but I guess that's not the way it should be. It was a problem with one of our shortlink. We had fixed it. Also, we had removed extra url shorteners required to be passed for claiming. Now its much easier to claim 40SAT 10 MIN.
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Thanks, seems indeed to be fixed. Now a funny bug .... where I'm not sure whether it's a bug, or a timezone difference, or what else. Since I'm in CET summertime, it's past 1am here right now, so I tried claiming from your faucet, thinking it might count for a new day. What I got was a successful claim which said "13 out of 12" with a timestamp of 23:02. I had not even tried making 13 claims earlier, so I don't know whether I could have made way more claims today, so maybe you could tell me what this means?
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Thanks, seems indeed to be fixed. Now a funny bug .... where I'm not sure whether it's a bug, or a timezone difference, or what else. Since I'm in CET summertime, it's past 1am here right now, so I tried claiming from your faucet, thinking it might count for a new day. What I got was a successful claim which said "13 out of 12" with a timestamp of 23:02. I had not even tried making 13 claims earlier, so I don't know whether I could have made way more claims today, so maybe you could tell me what this means? Sometimes, there may be lag in the server causing 13th claim... Enjoy the extra claim...
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Hi all... There was some problem in displaying pages in few regions. If you belong to one of those regions, sorry for the incovenience. We had fixed that issue. Now, everything is smooth and running. Enjoy faucetting and claiming 40SAT 10 MIN on EMB
Level 101
Posted 1 month ago
when i reach claim page it again reload the start page have to do shortlink and everything unable to claim 
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Working for me. Make sure it's been over 10 minutes since your last claim and you have made less than 12 claims since midnight CET.
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Sorry for late reply... all shortlink related problems were solved within an hour... also, just completed coding a good unique rotator for url shorter to improve your experience. Now working on even further improving your experiences. Thank you and keep supporting,,,,
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
=========================== Visit http://earnmybitcoin.com =========================== Major Changes =========================== bitcoin faucet - 15 SAT every 7 MIN - Threshold 45 sat - 50 claims per day (Will be made unlimited) =========================== Payouts are regular and smooth. =========================== Visit http://earnmybitcoin.com ===========================
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Well, thanks for the faucet, was fun while it lasted, with the latest changes, I'm out. I just thought you might want to know why the number of your active members will drop from here. 15 Sat is BELOW the value ZERO time faucets (like Cryptobro) pay, there simply is no point in using a timed faucet, while users can have an unlimited amount of times more value than you pay.