Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

>>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet

Posted by earnmybitcoin.com 1 month ago
41 689
Level 20
RE: >>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet
Posted 1 month ago
For security reasons, payouts are being checked before releasing. This may continue for a day to filter out blacklisted users. During this period, you may experience delay in payouts. Payouts will be normal once we have completed our security checks. Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for understanding. Keep faucetting and supporting us.
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Well, thanks for the faucet, was fun while it lasted, with the latest changes, I'm out. I just thought you might want to know why the number of your active members will drop from here. 15 Sat is BELOW the value ZERO time faucets (like Cryptobro) pay, there simply is no point in using a timed faucet, while users can have an unlimited amount of times more value than you pay. Hello... thnx for supporting us till now. Actually, our traffic increased by 8 % after the changes as we are giving much higher 750 sats per day than before. Also, sited like cryptobro uses background hidden miners to earn income. So they are paying u more as they are leeching u more. Withdrawal at 12500 sat? seriously! Anyways....hope to get ur support back in the future.... have a good day.... 
Level 101
Posted 1 month ago
the shanges are good but some time i think that after calming the amount is no credited. plz check
Level 101
Posted 1 month ago
unable to claim going again and again to shortlink. unable to reach claim page will not be using it any more as site is making money but not paying to users bye
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
2 troubles in a day... 1. Problem with shortlink 2. Sudden surge in withdrawals causing suspension of payments... Sorry for inconvenience.... Currently, we are removing all the unnecessary things, even URL SHORTENER and will be smooth as ever. Dont worry about your payments. We have ample balance and we'll definitely pay u.
Level 20
Posted 1 month ago
Since 2 days, we faced 2 troubles: 1. Users facing problem of many URL SHORTENERS. 2. There was sudden spike in payouts causing automatic suspension of payouts. Our Steps 1. Complete Removal of URL SHORTENERS 2. Mild changes in payouts. But, it is in line with high paying sites like freebtcmine. You can call it mini version of freebtcmine OR freebtcmine/5. Don't worry about your existing balance. They are safe and counted. SORRY FOR THE INCOVENIENCES VISIT FAUCET
Level 101
Posted 1 month ago
Automatic Payouts - Threshold of 10000 SATS Too high 10 % ref commission TOO low not worth all the trouble
Level 65
Posted 27 days ago
got problem, seems the faucet cannot do any claim? saying claim not yet configured.
Level 42
Posted 27 days ago
Hi i have a Problem i forgot to use the faucet for one or two weeks i guess. So i tried to claim again but send me a message telling me that my BTC address was disable i just want to know why? and if is a way to claim again!
Level 20
Posted 27 days ago
got problem, seems the faucet cannot do any claim? saying claim not yet configured. the faucet was in update mode for an hour... now running smoothly