Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

>>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet

Posted by earnmybitcoin.com 1 month ago
41 688
Level 20
RE: >>EARNMYBITCOIN.COM<<40SAT 10MIN faucet
Posted 27 days ago
Hi i have a Problem i forgot to use the faucet for one or two weeks i guess. So i tried to claim again but send me a message telling me that my BTC address was disable i just want to know why? and if is a way to claim again! email us ur address used for claiming, we will enable it again... sorry for the incovenience
Level 69
Posted 26 days ago
My address disabled as well. Sent an email. No response yet. Please look into it.
Level 20
Posted 26 days ago
Mine is worse ;) Been on vacation for a week, haven't logged in at all, now coming back and I find not only my address disabled, but also some 4000 Sat referral bonus all from Jan 1, 1970.
Level 20
Posted 25 days ago
My address disabled as well. Sent an email. No response yet. Please look into it. We enabled all the addresses emailed to us after the update. Update to the faucet plugin causes all addresses using 2 IPs to be banned. Sorry for the incovenience
Level 20
Posted 25 days ago
Mine is worse ;) Been on vacation for a week, haven't logged in at all, now coming back and I find not only my address disabled, but also some 4000 Sat referral bonus all from Jan 1, 1970. Sorry for the inconvenience. It all happened after faucet plugin update. We weren't able to save dates. but atleast saved the balance of all accounts. IN many instances, after the update, address was banned if used by 2 IPs. Plz email us ur address and we will enable it again.
Level 69
Posted 25 days ago
My address disabled as well. Sent an email. No response yet. Please look into it. We enabled all the addresses emailed to us after the update. Update to the faucet plugin causes all addresses using 2 IPs to be banned. Sorry for the incovenience Mine is dynamic and I am using the same provider without any problem. It still shows disabled. Could you please check and enable it again?
Level 20
Posted 25 days ago
Mine is worse ;) Been on vacation for a week, haven't logged in at all, now coming back and I find not only my address disabled, but also some 4000 Sat referral bonus all from Jan 1, 1970. Sorry for the inconvenience. It all happened after faucet plugin update. We weren't able to save dates. but atleast saved the balance of all accounts. IN many instances, after the update, address was banned if used by 2 IPs. Plz email us ur address and we will enable it again. Fairly obvious an IP check is entirely useless, because 99.99% of all users are on a dynamic IP, meaning it changes whenever I shut my computer down for more than 5 minutes. I never understood why websites even check IP addresses, even captcha sites attempt to protect based upon IP address, even block given IP addresses, while all the user has to do is reboot the computer, after which a completely innocent next user of the old IP is banned from half the web for no reason. Anyway, I'll send you my address.
Level 69
Posted 24 days ago
Mine is worse ;) Been on vacation for a week, haven't logged in at all, now coming back and I find not only my address disabled, but also some 4000 Sat referral bonus all from Jan 1, 1970. Sorry for the inconvenience. It all happened after faucet plugin update. We weren't able to save dates. but atleast saved the balance of all accounts. IN many instances, after the update, address was banned if used by 2 IPs. Plz email us ur address and we will enable it again. Fairly obvious an IP check is entirely useless, because 99.99% of all users are on a dynamic IP, meaning it changes whenever I shut my computer down for more than 5 minutes. I never understood why websites even check IP addresses, even captcha sites attempt to protect based upon IP address, even block given IP addresses, while all the user has to do is reboot the computer, after which a completely innocent next user of the old IP is banned from half the web for no reason. Anyway, I'll send you my address. Not necessary. I have sent an email 72 hours ago. My address is still locked.
Level 69
Posted 21 days ago
Mine is worse ;) Been on vacation for a week, haven't logged in at all, now coming back and I find not only my address disabled, but also some 4000 Sat referral bonus all from Jan 1, 1970. Sorry for the inconvenience. It all happened after faucet plugin update. We weren't able to save dates. but atleast saved the balance of all accounts. IN many instances, after the update, address was banned if used by 2 IPs. Plz email us ur address and we will enable it again. At least you can allow us to withdraw balance if it is more than 1000. I have more than 1k balance and can't use your site and still you held my balance.
Level 65
Posted 17 days ago
got problem, seems the faucet cannot do any claim? saying claim not yet configured. Hello, I still having the same problem, saying the claim still not yet configured. It was okay after my 1st complaint 10 days ago...but only after few hours it back to same problem until today. please help.. thanks