Skip to content
Posted by fauwil 3 months ago
12 579
Level 28
My Faucet List
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
Hello, u can check My Faucet List on my Website. Link on my signature or jusk click to the link under my nickname. Wish you Happy Earnings :)
RE: My Faucet List
Posted 3 months ago
Hello, u can check My Faucet List on my Website. Link on my signature or jusk click to the link under my nickname. Wish you Happy Earnings :) Looking good, but I couldn't find my faucets there? That must be a mistake, right? ;) Joking aside, maybe you would like to add them? KemaBCH | KemaBTC | KemaDOGE | KemaETH | KemaLTC Especially KemaBTC since I've bumped the referral commission up to 25% (lifetime). Get in early before someone else locks in the referrals...
Level 28
hello kema, well i just tried your kema btc faucet, redirect + too many popups for me, sry :x most of faucets i used do not have pop ups (and no redirect page) or very few of the faucets i used just have 1 popup (or 2 max when i just logged for the first claims)
Level 28
Post has been deleted 2 months ago
Level 34
Posted 3 months ago
Hello fauwil, nice List. Some of them i didn´t know so far, i will check them (by using your Links). But there are a few Faucets or Mining-Games i missed on your list. I recommend you Crypto-Mining-Game (paid me three times), Febbit (3-times), Golden-Tea and a few other. You can check them on my Site (Link under my Signature).  Wish all of you a nice weekend and happy Earnings!
Level 28
Thanks Andree for feedback. just for info, i start cryto in december 2016, but i did a break between october 2017 and April 2018 so i just come back :) Cryptomining games i fail my register (enter wrong mail by mistake) and i sent a msg to the owner for try to get my nickname back with a new account but it wasnt possible so i try it since very few and i didnt get time to add it yet (but theres really too many popups) i know febbit and i would like to try it last month but they don't seems to have a normal register and we have to sign in with a google account or facebook (i dislike facebook and i don't want to sign in with my google account) golden tea : i saw this ad but i really don't know it Well i just added few things on my faucet list (like treasurebits > ref : 50 % :) and others things :)
Level 28
i added a ptc site (in myptclist) : link + short review. For this PTC Minimum withdraw is only 100 satoshis (BTC) and we can withdraw to faucethub. This is a new PTC (launch date : 20/05/2018) with 5 levels of referrals earnings Moreover no need to deposit for cashout and we can cashout our earnings everyday (i just had confirmation by asking) 5 lvls of referrals earnings means if you refer someone and this person refer too, you will earn commissions on his referrals too (deep to 5 levels :)
Posted 3 months ago
hello kema, well i just tried your kema btc faucet, redirect + too many popups for me, sry :x most of faucets i used do not have pop ups (and no redirect page) or very few of the faucets i used just have 1 popup (or 2 max when i just logged for the first claims) I guess it's the short link you're referring to? It's difficult to control the number of popups used by the URL shorteners, but I am working on an alternative. It's too early to say exactly where it'll end up, but I am looking into other solutions.
Posted 3 months ago
Nice List, Will you please add my Faucet in your list BTC .  >   http://faucetspro.com/?r=Your_FaucetHub_BTC_Address DOGE >  http://faucetspro.com/dogecoin/?r=Your_FaucetHub_Doge_Address
Level 28
Posted 3 months ago
Hello faucetspro, unfortunetaly, i add only faucets i use and well i have enough faucets in my list yet. i don't have time to use more :x