Skip to content
Index Help & Support Site Questions & Help

an attention appears to me

Posted by myning-ameer13x 3 months ago
1 204
Level 5
an attention appears to me
Posted 3 months ago
what is this mean and what can i do for it says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018 says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018 says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018 says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018 says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018 says : you must understand and consent to our Data Collection & Processing policies before May 25th 2018
Level 196
RE: an attention appears to me
Posted 3 months ago
What is it? Some privacy related things, don't worry every site you use(d) already got all these things! It's just now they have to ask if you're ok with it... What can you do? Nothing if it's about FaucetHub or Faucets! You'll just get yourself banned for using the things that protect your privacy... Click "OK" "Accept" or whatever to make it go away! Greets!