Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Finally making money

Posted by piranhazone 5 months ago
6 571
Level 20
Finally making money
Posted 5 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
I love the direction the faucets are taking in general. Took me a while separating all the ones that pretend to be high paying from the ones that really are. Just to give you two examples: 1) Cointiply not only paying an average of over 100 Satoshi per claim once an hour (once you have some loyalty bonus), they have a ton of surveys that pay you even if you don't qualify for the survey. That's like once an hour 4 or 5 clicks in 4 or 5 surveys, where almost all give a message that you don't qualify, but pay you 51 Satoshi anyway. Once in a while you do quality and then they pay 1,000 or 2,000 or 4,000 or even more. 2) Cryprobro pays 15-20 Satoshi for unlimited shortlinks, meaning zero time, just the 10 seconds for the shortlink, pays an easy 10 - 20,000 Satoshi a day. .... and then there is the Cryptomininggame ............ doesn't pay much, but whoa, that's addictive. (complete list in my link) I hope there will come up more of these.
RE: Finally making money
Posted 5 months ago
nice website you have
Level 20
Thank you very much. It represents the last 25 years of my life and took 1000s of hours of work, even though some parts are outdated by now.
Posted 5 months ago
Will you please add my faucet in your list: BTC .  >   http://faucetspro.com/?r=Your_FaucetHub_BTC_Address DOGE >  http://faucetspro.com/dogecoin/?r=Your_FaucetHub_Doge_Address
Level 20
Not a problem, I can do that, but be aware, my list is sorted top to bottom by how much I like them, which is mostly how much they pay in relation to the time it takes making the claim. Your faucets pay so little, I personally wouldn't claim from them, meaning you end up near the bottom of my list. Edit: Done. Please check whether I got it right and/or if you want the description say something different or extra.
Level 20
Posted 5 months ago
Not sure why, but Cointiply seems to have a load of new surveys in their offerwall. (Link still in my profile) I've in fact made over 40,000 Satoshi in the last 48 hours.
Level 20
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
Just to update this again. While it seems almost all other faucets keep reducing payout, because of not paying shortlinks or something like that, Cointiply keeps increasing on all ends. Not only has their base claim value reached $0.0042, they also increased all their bonuses, i.e. rolling a prime number during a claim now pays $0.0061 extra. In addition with a 100% loyalty bonus this means, Cointiply now pays an average of over $0.02 per claim. Since they calculate your earnings in US$ and convert it to Satoshi upon withdrawal this means, at current value of BTC you're getting on average over 250 Satoshi per claim (once you have the loyalty bonus). Yesterday I rolled a 99,000 something in their main faucet and I got a whooping $0.15 (roughly 2000 Satoshi) for a single claim. If that's not enough, they have also increased payout in their offerwall, namely the surveys and they have increased the amount of surveys you can take. There are now 15 minute surveys that pay from $0.20 up to over $0.50 (yes, that's roughly 7000 Satoshi) and at least for the last few days I've had 3 or 4 of these every day. Last but not least, they even increased payout speed. Where my first withdrawal some 4 months ago took over 24 hours, they now send your coins to FH within an hour or two.