Skip to content
Index General Talk Investments

NovaChain, arbitrage bot 24/7

Posted by bitganancias.com 9 days ago
1 58
NovaChain, arbitrage bot 24/7
Posted 9 days ago
NovaChain Novachain is a trading bot (REX) that uses cryptocurrency arbitrage, that is, it buys a currency in one exchange and sells it in another at a higher price. I will try to explain the most basic to start the bot and generate an average of 1% daily (this varies depending on the operations that the bot does). First we generate the NOVA wallet (it is the ERC token that uses the platform) and then we deposit in the generated ETH address: https://i.imgur.com/BmgnOxI.png?1 When the deposit is accredited, we go to the exchange, to buy NOVA: https://i.imgur.com/itlPoAG.png?1 Finally we go to the bot and activate it: https://i.imgur.com/jHfApxq.png We already have the bot working 24 hours and generating profits, we can withdraw the profits or the total invested at any time, if we remove the initial capital we can not use the bot in 20 days. All benefits are paid in NOVA, we will have to go to the exchange and exchange them for ETH or we can send the ERC NOVA tokens to myetherwallet or metamask. When you register you give us 100 nova, which can only be used in the game "Novalito", that I have not played because I think you end up losing forever.
RE: NovaChain, arbitrage bot 24/7
Posted 7 days ago, last edited 7 days ago
Now you can earn more with NOVABOX: Important!!! you need 800 or more NOVA in REX bot to receive benefits Please be aware that you need Metamask in order to use the NOVABOX, therefore you can only use CHROME, FIREFOX or BRAVE browsers. Please install Metamask from the site Metamask.io and set up a new wallet or import an existing one, following instructions on the site. After you install the Metamask add on, please deposit both ETH and NOVA to that wallet. You need to invest BOTH NOVA and ETH in order to get dividends from the NOVABOX. A. In order to invest in NOVABOX, please initiate the following procedure: 1. Go to NOVA DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW field, fill in the wanted amount and press APPROVE button. 2. Open Metamask menu and press CONFIRM button. 3. Press DEPOSIT button 4. Open Metamask menu and press CONFIRM button. 5. Go to ETH DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW field, fill in the ETH amount you want to invest and press DEPOSIT button. 6. Open Metamask menu and press CONFIRM button. Congratulations, you are set, now stand back and enjoy your daily dividends sent directly to your Metamask wallet. B. In order to WITHDRAW from the NOVABOX, you can do that at any time and any amount, by initiating the following procedure: 1. Go to NOVA or ETH field, insert the amount that you want to withdraw and press WITHDRAW button. 2. Open Metamask menu and press CONFIRM button. Nova BOX is an investment tool inspired by the famous decentralized passive income platforms, basically it’s a highly secure smartcontract that will act on a certain way and will create passive income. Investors will be able to deposit BOTH NOVA and ETH in order to get dividends and to create an additional stream of passive profit. The rules of the BOX will be as following: A. NO LOCK B. 11% deposit fee and 11% withdrawal fee from both ETH and NOVA that go proportional to the older holders based on how much they invested previously. C. ETH fees: 6% goes to NOVA holders as dividends 4% goes to ETH holders as dividends 1% goes to REX investors proportional with their investment value D. NOVA fees 6% goes to NOVA holders as dividends 4% goes to ETH holders as dividends 1% goes to AIRDROP (The more NOVA you invest, more chances you have for AIRDROP) E. No minimum deposit for ETH and NOVA F. All users will need a Metamask and deposit both ETH and NOVA from the same address G. The more you invest the more you win from dividends H. The contract pays dividends daily to the designated Metamask address I. The contract will be active every 8 hours with a duration of 1 hour. A countdown timer will be active on the site at all times. The team will provide a separate page where you can see the full status of each smartcontract. The smartcontract itself has no owner and will receive a full security audit that will be published.