Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

Is it so difficult to follow forum rules !

Posted by mdshare 2 months ago
2 179
Is it so difficult to follow forum rules !
Posted 2 months ago
This post is geared towards all that use this forum to go referral hunting. Astonishing to see that high levels as faucet owners don't follow the rules set by Faucethub, especially high levels as faucet owners should be an example to new members of the Faucethub community. Daily I see new forum posts with  referral links hidden referral links (short links) scam promotions And not by new members of the community but established ones ! That for sure know the rules. No wonder that new users get banned within a week as they see you guys as example Faucethub offers plenty of ways to promote for free or a small cost your referral links Your forum signature Your website url at your profile Having a username as TLD Chat rains that cost barely anything not even 3 satoshi AD placement at the chat Don't KILL the forums with your ref hunting keep it a welcome place to visit and stay and be an example to new members.
RE: Is it so difficult to follow forum rules !
Posted 2 months ago
This post is geared towards all that use this forum to go referral hunting. Astonishing to see that high levels as faucet owners don't follow the rules set by Faucethub, especially high levels as faucet owners should be an example to new members of the Faucethub community. Daily I see new forum posts with  referral links hidden referral links (short links) scam promotions And not by new members of the community but established ones ! That for sure know the rules. No wonder that new users get banned within a week as they see you guys as example Faucethub offers plenty of ways to promote for free or a small cost your referral links Your forum signature Your website url at your profile Having a username as TLD Chat rains that cost barely anything not even 3 satoshi AD placement at the chat Don't KILL the forums with your ref hunting keep it a welcome place to visit and stay and be an example to new members. You're absolutely right about this, some users just see that they can break rules and and because of this they mostly get little punishment. After few days they continue with same behavior as if nothing had happened. Only mod Womble is dealing with forum reports to my knowledge, and this is just too much work for him with chat moderation. Solution is in some more drastic punishment, minimum 15 day for first offense and for second 30 days ban - if after that user continue with same behavior only reasonable measure is a permanent ban.
Level 21
RE: Is it so difficult to follow forum rules !
Posted 2 months ago
NO. It is not difficult to follow forum rules...that is if they EVEN read the rules. Which i highly doubt.