Skip to content
Index General Talk Scam Accusations

Is this site is scam ''www.clixco.in''

Posted by bpantov 1 year ago
10 2306
Is this site is scam ''www.clixco.in''
Posted 1 year ago
Hi All Is this site is scam www.clixco.in and are they paid !! 
Level 152
RE: Is this site is scam ''www.clixco.in''
Posted 1 year ago
In mu opininion don't go out from premimum sites in faucethub they have good futures and all have proof
Level 10
Posted 1 year ago
they are paying
Posted 1 year ago
they are paying Thanks for info and replay . Allt the best from me .
Posted 1 year ago
In mu opininion don't go out from premimum sites in faucethub they have good futures and all have proof Thanks a lot .
Posted 1 year ago
cant say for sure,since havent used it,but if they pay,u can take the risk
Posted 1 year ago
hi, On the Clixco page, in the minimum to withdraw it is 20,000 satoshis and I am collecting 42,000 satoshis, when I reach 50,000 I will retire, I have seen publications in other forums and there are tests that do pay. 
Level 12
Posted 1 year ago
These are scammers, they do not respond to emails, it is impossible to save the wallet address, this is a common problem. On the site there is a chat, read it and you will see the truth.
Posted 1 year ago
SCAM  i have tried address wont save! contact email never replies! 
Level 33
Posted 1 year ago
      Estafa pura y dura....Cuando me apunte me pedian 10.000 cuando lo supere me pedian 15000 y luego hasta 45000.   Ayer me dejaron retirar con un pago de 9000...todo confirmado por correo.Hoy entro en la pagina y vuelvo a ver mi saldo que se supone que retire y vuelvo a retirar y me piden 10000 para poder retirar.        ESTAFA...ESTAFA... ESTAFA......Lo que siento que los unicos que me han estafado son los que me decian un retiro a FAUCETHUB