Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

New DOGE Faucet, Critiques and Suggestions Welcome!

Posted by fwhitfiecrypto 6 days ago
5 113
New DOGE Faucet, Critiques and Suggestions Welcome!
Posted 6 days ago
Please take a minute to take my DOGE faucet for a test run and let me know what you think.  I tried to make it simple and quick and not annoying. http://cryptoclaim.x10host.com/doge/
RE: New DOGE Faucet, Critiques and Suggestions Welcome!
Posted 6 days ago
Hi  Did everything and it said invalid amount tried again and it said application error. seems like it could be a good faucet!
Posted 6 days ago
Hi  Did everything and it said invalid amount tried again and it said application error. seems like it could be a good faucet! Thank you for taking a look at it, for some odd reason it doesn't like the range of decimal numbers for the reward.  Changed it to a flat .3 and it worked just fine
Level 38
Posted 6 days ago
HEY THERE, I LIKE THIS BUT IT'S JUST THE SAME SAME SAME SAME WE SEE  REGARDS
Posted 6 days ago
HEY THERE, I LIKE THIS BUT IT'S JUST THE SAME SAME SAME SAME WE SEE  REGARDS Yea, I can definitely understand that concern....this is my first faucet, I really wanted to make sure that it worked smoothly and quickly, I will be adding some tweaks to the design soon.  Thank you for taking a look at it, glad to know that my upcoming changes will not go un-noticed
Level 20
Posted 6 days ago, last edited 6 days ago
I don't know how many more faucets have to pop up, all offering 0.1 penny per 10 minutes, all going belly up within a week or two, until faucet owners discover that it's NOT the frequency of claims that counts, but the value users can get per claim. When I was a bloody newbie in faucets, I've claimed from anything I could reach, but only for a few weeks. Then I discovered, there are 1000s of faucets out there, so many actually that exclusively claiming from faucets that allow just one claim an hour still fills a users time around the clock. Only difference is, if I claim maybe 3 times a minute from 180 faucets all allowing one claim an hour, I'll get roughly 10 times more value than claiming from 10 minute faucets. That's why experienced users like me never even consider claiming from a 10 minute faucet and that's why 10 minute faucets cannot survive, simply because you'll lose every new user after a week or so and you'll never get to an amount of users worth running a faucet for.