Skip to content
Posted by tuganetworks 4 months ago
7 888
Level 43
Allcoins.pw
Posted 4 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
I now have banned with this message: "No valid account with theses credentials. Account (automatically?) banned for : Botting." I contacted by e-mail for site but not answered yet. If i am a bot... i think now this site is a SCAM!
Level 43
RE: Allcoins.pw
I use 17 faucets linked to faucethub.io!!! and allcoins.pw it was the only one to judge me bot, when i joined around 3.200 satoshis, in around 4 weeks... because this, i think is a SCAM, owner (contacted by owner site and PM in this forum) if not answer and say was a mistake. I'll be waiting...
Posted 4 months ago
Mee too i cant even register or so.. i dont remember... but also i dont need them as well. So.. you can find other projects even more interested then this. Do not waster your time to beggin apology to you.. find something else/different to work. Regards..
Hello, Sorry but the rules are clear about that. For obvious reasons, we will not tell you how our algorithm caught you but it's not a mistake. Thoses forbidden tools make the rewards still lower and lower for the faucets. It's maybe good for you but really bad for all others users. End of story. https://image.ibb.co/cR1cSy/7wLODlX.png
Level 43
Your rules and system is good!!! You joke with me when you said not a mistake... A while ago I was accused of using VPN or Tor ... When i never used VPN or Tor! But my last awnser is send for your PM... In 17 Faucets i use actually only you banned me! Am I making a mistake?
Posted 4 months ago
There's NO algorithms, just functions... in PHP or even JS. But even that is NOT the problem.. the problem is that you're Internet Provider i guess it uses a dynamic IP or a Proxy IP. Maybe it's not your fault... but it's a fault for sure for the system. In my case... i do not know at ALL why the hell i cant register to this.. and 2/3 more faucets as well. I try to use different emails as well.. and i cant even complete the register form, for a strange reason, NO ban at all by the system.. just CANT complete the registration process with every way that i try and many many different infos. NOTHING!
Posted 3 months ago
Hello, Sorry but the rules are clear about that. For obvious reasons, we will not tell you how our algorithm caught you but it's not a mistake. Thoses forbidden tools make the rewards still lower and lower for the faucets. It's maybe good for you but really bad for all others users. End of story. https://image.ibb.co/cR1cSy/7wLODlX.png SCAM !!!!!!
Level 32
Posted 9 days ago
Good night. Please unblock my account. Did you decide that I am a robot ??? I decided your captcha a few hours a day to have 300 free claims. This is idiotic, there can be no such programs for it, because almost all captcha have solve twice, and even once an hour an automatic withdrawal from the account. Check what I wrote to you and unblock --- this is not legal. There is no one answer to E-mail, I wrote 4 times, no respect for users. Thank you my e-mail:  [email protected]