Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

◄FAUCETHUBPRO.NET►◄14 AUTOFAUCETS► NEW DGB and XMR

Posted by bitco.world 6 months ago
19 3497
◄FAUCETHUBPRO.NET►◄14 AUTOFAUCETS► NEW DGB and XMR
Posted 6 months ago, last edited 5 months ago
Hello FaucetHub Community, we opend doors for http://www.faucethubpro.net ------------------------ Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/IpJA9AykzozGqQmv31NUrw Join our Telegram Group after we reach 500 Members there will be Winning Games, Question Quiz and a lot more cool Stuff to Win daily with your activity only :) ------------------------ CONTEST: 01st July 2018 until 31st July 2018 Claim and Ref Claim Contest Starts on all our Faucets! We will post here the Screenshots of TopUser Statistics as often we can. THIS CONTEST IS VALID FOR OUR BTX POT and XPM Faucets Prices for Claimer and RefClaims 1st Place gets 50.000 BTC SATOSHI 2nd Place gets 30.000 BTC SATOSHI 3rd Place gets 20.000 BTC SATOSHI Payout Pool 600.000 BTC SATOSHI The Prices will be Converted to BTX,XPM and POT and sended to the Addresses on Faucethub For Example: You win the BTX Contest means you won 50K BTC Satoshi worth of BTX aka 1,79 BTX with the current rate! Note: Price Qualification everyone with min. 500 Own or 250 Ref-Claims durring Contest Every User can make 50 Claims every day If you have Question PM me.
Level 164
Posted 6 months ago, last edited 6 months ago
Post has been deleted 6 months ago
RE: ◄FAUCETHUBPRO.NET►◄11 NEW AUTOFAUCETS►
Posted 6 months ago, last edited 4 months ago
Results of July Contest: Pot, XPM and BTX Faucets had not enough Claims to Reach the Contest Price. No one Claimed 500 times and no one had 250 Ref Claims. Just 1 Address Claimed enough for the First Price. PF2cV6dz6gUPXWA5aAj7HM2CxbddR11JCF is the Winner for POT Conest and because it was the Only user that have had Claimed enough i doubble up the price on 100K Sat worth of POT! The Payment will be sended directly to the POT Address and i will update the Proof later!
Only faucet or are autofaucets worth too?
Posted 6 months ago
Only faucet or are autofaucets worth too? I dont understand the Q. but in case you mean which of the Faucets its BTX XPM and POT the links you have in the top post :)
Posted 6 months ago
Now I understand
Contest STARTED! First Updates on the Contest you can see on the second Post of this Topic :) Keep up Claiming ;) cheers
Posted 5 months ago
We have no more Popup or Popunder Ads on our sites :) Enjoy Claiming and Promoting
Posted 5 months ago
We Added ZCASH (ZEC) under http://www.faucethubpro.net/zec
RE: ◄FAUCETHUBPRO.NET►◄12 NEW AUTOFAUCETS►
Posted 5 months ago
Just want to say THANKS FOR THE 3000 + USERS on our 12 Faucets :)