Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link

Posted by tungaqhd 3 months ago
16 1083
Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link
Posted 3 months ago
Fap Faucet Script DEMO This is an upgraded version from CoinBox Faucet Script with new features: Responsive Design with Bootstrap Framework 6 Ad slots per page Proxy detection: Iphub Support Recaptcha and Solvemedia 4 Antibotlinks Shortlink rotator Support all coins in faucethub Auto ban user if fail captcha/antibotlinks/token/shortlink verify too many times. I made it in pure PHP so feel free to edit, custom it. Download : https://github.com/tungaqhd/Fap-Faucet-Script https://i.imgur.com/ggF23L2.png
Level 124
RE: Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link
Posted 3 months ago
thanks - bookmarked to check :)
Posted 3 months ago
Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc.
Posted 3 months ago
Nice ! i'm the one who answered you on the bitcointalk forum . I like it because there are no annoying popups and when i told you about that infected short link, you have removed it immediately ! Highly recommended.
Level 321
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
Is there any fee per claim for you or something like that included in the script? Greets!
Posted 3 months ago
thanks - bookmarked to check :) you are welcome :D Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want Nice ! i'm the one who answered you on the bitcointalk forum . I like it because there are no annoying popups and when i told you about that infected short link, you have removed it immediately ! Highly recommended. Thank you so much, i will try to make it better :D Is there any fee per claim for you or something like that included in the script? Greets! No fee per claim :)
Posted 3 months ago
❀emilia❀ said on December 4th 2018, 6:30 pm GMT:Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want and is there any setting for count/ip?
Posted 3 months ago
❀emilia❀ said on December 4th 2018, 6:30 pm GMT:Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want and is there any setting for count/ip? No bro :3
Posted 3 months ago
When i tested it when i try to claim it says "Could not open socket"