Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link

Posted by tungaqhd 13 days ago
12 387
Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link
Posted 13 days ago
Fap Faucet Script DEMO This is an upgraded version from CoinBox Faucet Script with new features: Responsive Design with Bootstrap Framework 6 Ad slots per page Proxy detection: Iphub Support Recaptcha and Solvemedia 4 Antibotlinks Shortlink rotator Support all coins in faucethub Auto ban user if fail captcha/antibotlinks/token/shortlink verify too many times. I made it in pure PHP so feel free to edit, custom it. Download : https://github.com/tungaqhd/Fap-Faucet-Script https://i.imgur.com/ggF23L2.png
Level 108
RE: Fap - Free Faucet Script with antibotlinks, multicoins, short link
Posted 13 days ago
thanks - bookmarked to check :)
Level 128
Posted 13 days ago
Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc.
Posted 13 days ago
Nice ! i'm the one who answered you on the bitcointalk forum . I like it because there are no annoying popups and when i told you about that infected short link, you have removed it immediately ! Highly recommended.
Level 277
Posted 13 days ago, last edited 13 days ago
Is there any fee per claim for you or something like that included in the script? Greets!
Posted 13 days ago
thanks - bookmarked to check :) you are welcome :D Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want Nice ! i'm the one who answered you on the bitcointalk forum . I like it because there are no annoying popups and when i told you about that infected short link, you have removed it immediately ! Highly recommended. Thank you so much, i will try to make it better :D Is there any fee per claim for you or something like that included in the script? Greets! No fee per claim :)
Level 128
Posted 13 days ago
❀emilia❀ said on December 4th 2018, 6:30 pm GMT:Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want and is there any setting for count/ip?
Posted 12 days ago
❀emilia❀ said on December 4th 2018, 6:30 pm GMT:Can you explain the Shortlink Rotator part? is it sorted like makejar script? i mean like : Shortlink A - Priority 100 - 3 times claim Shortlink B - Priority 99 - 2 times claim etc. Hi, each shortlink can be visited one per 24 hours, you can add more link if you want and is there any setting for count/ip? No bro :3
Posted 12 days ago
When i tested it when i try to claim it says "Could not open socket"
Posted 12 days ago
When i tested it when i try to claim it says "Could not open socket" It's working for me, might be a hosting isssue