Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

100Count Auto Faucet Mining Template

Posted by 100count.net 12 months ago
8 1007
100Count Auto Faucet Mining Template
Posted 12 months ago, last edited 12 months ago
Version 2 released :) Hello I have released version of this faucet. Whats included : 100% responsive site with two navigation bars (can be removed) Completely different theme (First Mining theme, Make users feel like mining virtually) Spacious ad spaces Time expiration (Timer expires as you set it in manual) Friendly design and GUI Main header featuring Referral link button Ticker below navigation to display 100+ referral links in every page Announcement tab A footer for credits and other links Well, i thought to give it as free like before but i just put a price of 35000 Satoshis for this :) Yes price is low so everyone can get a copy easily ;) Just tip on Faucethub if you feel buying it. *Pro Tip* You can integrate makejar faucet script as well into it. You can also integrate any other script in this template by just attaching main files If you have Gr8 Ptc script or faucet script you can also integrate that in menu and i will help you do that ;)  DEMO : http://100count.net/faucet/network/mine/doge
RE: 100Count Auto Faucet Mining Template
Posted 12 months ago
I forgot to add that the key in the old auto faucet script and every other autofaucet using japakar modified script,  doesn't change which is a major bug. So i will also tell you how to change the key manually in just two seconds for every user :) Its okay i will also that to you for free just pm me on FH or here ;) NOTE : Changing key will ban users that are directly accessing or refreshing the page manually. This can also lead to decrease in revenue in case they decided not to revisit auto again after ban. You can unban them by deleting .htaccess file in your directory or prevent the from being ban by commenting out or deleting ban.php file. Additionally you wont be needing it if there is time expiration  ;D
Level 152
Posted 12 months ago
i hoped if you come back the free version of autofaucet  that was the best thing and many owners use it now  can you do that for more help please
Level 134
Posted 12 months ago
I forgot to add that the key in the old auto faucet script and every other autofaucet using japakar modified script,  doesn't change which is a major bug. So i will also tell you how to change the key manually in just two seconds for every user :) Its okay i will also that to you for free just pm me on FH or here ;) NOTE : Changing key will ban users that are directly accessing or refreshing the page manually. This can also lead to decrease in revenue in case they decided not to revisit auto again after ban. You can unban them by deleting .htaccess file in your directory or prevent the from being ban by commenting out or deleting ban.php file. Additionally you wont be needing it if there is time expiration  ;D I do change key everyday cuz my script didn't have time expiration. :D
Posted 12 months ago
i hoped if you come back the free version of autofaucet  that was the best thing and many owners use it now  can you do that for more help please I will think to make it free.. but giving it now for 35K satoshis ;) 
Posted 12 months ago
I forgot to add that the key in the old auto faucet script and every other autofaucet using japakar modified script,  doesn't change which is a major bug. So i will also tell you how to change the key manually in just two seconds for every user :) Its okay i will also that to you for free just pm me on FH or here ;) NOTE : Changing key will ban users that are directly accessing or refreshing the page manually. This can also lead to decrease in revenue in case they decided not to revisit auto again after ban. You can unban them by deleting .htaccess file in your directory or prevent the from being ban by commenting out or deleting ban.php file. Additionally you wont be needing it if there is time expiration  ;D I do change key everyday cuz my script didn't have time expiration. :D Changing everyday is a bit harsh i think xD
Posted 11 months ago
Only decided to sell TEN copies of this script First copy sold . so far nine remaining :) Price : 35K Satoshis
Level 233
Posted 11 months ago
can't open your site. took too long too respond.
Posted 11 months ago
can't open your site. took too long too respond. maybe can check now :P