Guide: /tip /rain /rainchan Posted 7 months ago, last edited 7 months ago
Commands for: TIPS
Non-full coins All amounts are in satoshi (e.g. 0.00000100 = 100)
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 100 BTC = Chat announce appears 0.00000100 = 100 satoshis of BTC (The amount in satoshis);
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 00000100 BTC = Chat announce appears 0.00000100 = 100 satoshis of BTC (Written with 8 numbers);
Same apply to all, work both ways
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 00000100 ETH = Chat announce appears 0.00000100 = 100 satoshis of ETH (Written with 8 numbers;
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 00100000 DOGE = Chat announce appears 0.00100000 = 100k satoshis of DOGE; (For DOGE needs allways full decimal numbers);
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 00000500 BCH = Chat announce appears 0.00000500 = 500 satoshis of BCH; "
Full Coin amount = 9 numbers (e.g. 1.00000000 = 1 (could be 2,3, etc.. + 8 decimal numbers)
Same apply to all
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 100000000 DOGE = Chat announce appears 1.00000000 DOGE (Written with 9 numbers);
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 100000100 DGB = Chat announce appears 1.00000100 DGB (Written with 9 numbers);
/tip cryptobunker.xyz 1000000100 DGB = Chat announce appears 10.00000100 DGB (Written with 10 numbers);
- Don't input this: 0.00000100 (Doesn't work that way); There's no 1st "0"(zero) neither the "."(dot) at currency code
- Tipping rainmaster goes to rainpool BTC balance, it drops once every hour at '30 minutes (Tipping other coins rather than BTC are automatically converted to BTC, you can tip any currency)
- To catch rainpool BTC every Hour: Every 15 min one claim from faucet or autofaucets + plus be active on chat;
RE: Guide: /tip /rain /rainchan Posted 7 months ago, last edited 7 months ago
Commands for: /RAIN & /RAINCHAN
One short example: raining in all channels, and raining in specific channel; there exist differences:
/rainchan 00100100 10 xpm
cryptobunker.xyz is making it rain 0.00100100 XPM in the eng channel
/rain 00100100 10 xpm
cryptobunker.xyz is making it rain 0.00100100 XPM
etc..etc..etc..and the same applies to all others others coins too! In case of doubt analyse the all post again, its all here! Be smart, 1+1 = 2
- The 1st one rain that amount for all channels and all users online. So if i rain that amount for 10 users and all channels and exist 300 online, do the math;
- The 2sd one rain, that amount only drops for ENG channel, or could be another channel that im currently be there chatting. So if i rain the same amount for 10 users in ENG channel, the more probabilities someone in English channel to catch my rain, because only rains to users on that channel.
- To catch Rains daily from users: Every 15 min one claim from faucet or autofaucet + plus be active on chat;
- Don't forget the rain is defined by who rain set by "amount" and "users" that will drop. Amount of users to rain goes from 1 to 50 in specific channel, and for all channel doesn't have limit of users to rain on.
- Tipmaster is a bot, when someone do a rain in chat and that rain fall on you, on mentions you'll see this: "rainmaster said x min ago in ENG: It's raining! 0.00020000 BLK landed on you
If you look at chat you can see from what user you catch the rain, besides that, at mentions you only see the "rainmaster" bot announces.
Wanna thanks for this post? Hit me a tip on chat :)