Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

[MegaThread]Cointiply: Ending the Cointiply Mining Game

Posted by code 3 months ago
7 398
[MegaThread]Cointiply: Ending the Cointiply Mining Game
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
Collection of thoughts, questions, and or concerns regarding "Ending the Cointiply Mining Game"
Level 35
Cointiply is shutting down the mining game for good !
Posted 3 months ago
So yes ... they r going to shut it down ...i was thinking about the reasons they were trying to say about why its going to shut down and asked myself why they didnt think about it before the beta or even alpha version of updates about that? i mean the gem was the problem . idk maybe they didnt think its gonna be a problem in the future? but thats not a good reason for ppl like me who spent more than 100$ on it (there r so many ppl that they spent even more and more) to read those things its unacceptable .so in my opinion they wanted to stop the game bcuz they didnt want to give those coins anymore from the mining game... i feel im being scammed now
Level 22
Cointiply closing the mining game
Posted 3 months ago
If i read correctly its how the gem works that screw up the game. I really hhope they could brought back the previous version and not end it entirely...well....
Level 49
RE: [MegaThread]Cointiply: Ending the Cointiply Mining Game
Posted 3 months ago
If they do bring back the previous version I will start playing again. The new version was just too costly to play.
Level 24
Posted 3 months ago
Cointiply is  a JOKE. If you want to withdraw the profit, you have a big problem. Withdrawals are blocked due to security reasons, or other reasons, you have to send tickets after tickets, after tickets to contact them, and this may take weeks.I have  Do not waste your time like this.
Level 58
Posted 3 months ago
The game was ended without warning leaving thousands that invested time and money for many months without any recourse except the empty promise of future partial payouts that will take months to years to complete. Furthermore, you will not be able to withdraw these funds until a minimum of 35,000 coins is reached and who knows if the site will exist at that point. IMO, would not recommend putting any trust in Cointiply as the reputation of this site is highly suspect at this point. Proceed with extreme caution.
Level 10
I regret defending the site. It's going downhill fast in my opinion. After Tap Research stopped crediting for disqualifications, I had no reason to stay. Goes double now that the mining game is gone. It's not even worth the effort to withdraw. I'm lucky that I got to cash out once. Oh well. Off to the next faucet.
Personally I've never even looked at their mining game, to me it was clear from start that it's a giant waste of time. Furthermore the option of depositing money for higher payout was a fraud on first view. In the history of the world there has NEVER been one single case that promised a customer "if you give us money we give you back more later" that then actually paid (aside of the very first users joining a ponzi). There are banks and other institutions that give out loans on that kind of deal, but there it's usually the bank getting back more, while the customer gets FAR less interest paid on his savings and at least you have a written contract. So all in total, the mining game has been a no go for me from start. Over all I still like Cointiply, never had a problem with them, receiving on average the equivalent of $10-12 every other week, at current course of BTC roughly 300,000 sat, never had a problem with withdrawals, whether to FH or directly to wallet.