Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

NEW !!! LTC faucet 4000 sat ever 0 min with 50 % refs

Posted by hansal 1 month ago
6 300
Level 125
NEW !!! LTC faucet 4000 sat ever 0 min with 50 % refs
Posted 1 month ago
hi all claimer this my best faucet for ltc  you can claim every 0 min with best offer walls  best and great refs programs with 50% commission  google captcha  easy short links  discover it by yourself  http://autofaucet.pw/ltc/
Level 125
RE: NEW !!! LTC faucet 4000 sat ever 0 min with 50 % refs
Posted 1 month ago
Please if u have any suggestion feel free to tell me in the comments
Level 125
Posted 1 month ago
NEW UPDATE TO THE FAUCET INCREASE IN REWARDS  MOVE POPADS FROM THE FAUCET HAPPY CLAIMING
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Please if u have any suggestion feel free to tell me in the comments Since you asked for it, here are my thoughts. 4000 Litoshi at current course equals roughly $0.0008 Including a forced shortlink this means 13 shortlinks to make a penny. Taking into consideration going through a shortlink takes roughly 30 seconds plus then finding another two captchas at the site itself a complete claim takes roughly a minute. 13 minutes for a penny, doing this for an hour without break gives 4 cents an hour and that's 1/3 the minimum wage in Bangladesh. To put it in different words: Given the fact there are 1000s of faucets out there, I couldn't care less how often any given site allows me to make a claim, whether once a minute or once an hour or once a month, in any case there are plenty of sites ready to let me claim. Therefore I exclusively care how much a claim pays and how much time it costs making the claim. Since I know enough sites where I can claim 10,000+ Litoshi (or the equivalent in other coins) per claim (even though I can do that only once every hour or even less frequent), with a single captcha and without shortlink, a site like yours I look at for a second and close it without making a claim.
Level 125
Posted 1 month ago
Please if u have any suggestion feel free to tell me in the comments Since you asked for it, here are my thoughts. 4000 Litoshi at current course equals roughly $0.0008 Including a forced shortlink this means 13 shortlinks to make a penny. Taking into consideration going through a shortlink takes roughly 30 seconds plus then finding another two captchas at the site itself a complete claim takes roughly a minute. 13 minutes for a penny, doing this for an hour without break gives 4 cents an hour and that's 1/3 the minimum wage in Bangladesh. To put it in different words: Given the fact there are 1000s of faucets out there, I couldn't care less how often any given site allows me to make a claim, whether once a minute or once an hour or once a month, in any case there are plenty of sites ready to let me claim. Therefore I exclusively care how much a claim pays and how much time it costs making the claim. Since I know enough sites where I can claim 10,000+ Litoshi (or the equivalent in other coins) per claim (even though I can do that only once every hour or even less frequent), with a single captcha and without shortlink, a site like yours I look at for a second and close it without making a claim. increase rewards to 5000 sat is it enough or try to increase it more  or what best reward do you think
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
The reward has to be > 10,000 litoshi WITHOUT shortlink and a single captcha, or > 30,000 litoshi with shortlink, entirely independent of frequency of claims, so that the relation of time it takes to value claimed becomes greater than the minimum wage in Bangladesh. If that's the case I'll claim and I don't care whether I can do that once a minute or just once a day. If the value I get per claim in relation to the time the claim takes is less, I don't claim at all and then you can find out how much profit there is for you when you don't have users. If you cannot offer that kind of reward, where I assume your own revenue won't get anywhere near that, meaning you couldn't pay it even if you wanted to, you're simply outcompeted. ..... but then, that's just my view, from an experienced faucet user, there's always a bunch of newbies who will claim from any faucet, no matter how low the payout.
Level 125
Posted 4 days ago
The reward has to be > 10,000 litoshi WITHOUT shortlink and a single captcha, or > 30,000 litoshi with shortlink, entirely independent of frequency of claims, so that the relation of time it takes to value claimed becomes greater than the minimum wage in Bangladesh. If that's the case I'll claim and I don't care whether I can do that once a minute or just once a day. If the value I get per claim in relation to the time the claim takes is less, I don't claim at all and then you can find out how much profit there is for you when you don't have users. If you cannot offer that kind of reward, where I assume your own revenue won't get anywhere near that, meaning you couldn't pay it even if you wanted to, you're simply outcompeted. ..... but then, that's just my view, from an experienced faucet user, there's always a bunch of newbies who will claim from any faucet, no matter how low the payout. my friend i closed the site >.......