Skip to content
Index Help & Support Faucet Owners Hosting & Scripts

New faucet script for free download

Posted by gupta1 3 months ago
10 638
New faucet script for free download
Posted 3 months ago
I've coded a new faucet script and upload this on github for free download. To know more about the script and download link visit my post on blogger (blogspot) with subdomain 'script4download'.Some features are- 1. Supported faucethub all crypto currency and can be update with new currency 2. Strong security against Proxy,VPN,Tor,Bad IP etc with help of iphub and .htaccess file 3. Ban Black (Cheater) crypto address manually 4. Add shortlink with api key 5. Switch for a single shortlink verification or back to back two shortlinks verification before claim the reward 6. security against Bots claim 7. Full static of claim reward with shortlink and IP address of users  There are also more features in the script.So visit my post go to download link.
RE: New faucet script for free download
Posted 3 months ago
Awesome you should add some template to it, and it will look really good
Posted 3 months ago
Awesome you should add some template to it, and it will look really good Thanku bro for positive comment.Currently I'm working to add some more function in the script but I'll care on your suggestion. To all user can view its demo(it'll removed in future) at bitcoin-s.ml use address 1CSmVA8UruFuEURMkAydH5116coL67AzK8 as for login.
Level 138
Posted 3 months ago
i dont know thing in coding so i ask exerts , if there is any fee for owner  or hidden mining in the script ????
Posted 3 months ago
i dont know thing in coding so i ask exerts , if there is any fee for owner  or hidden mining in the script ???? Hello hansal, I'm not clear,what do you want to know exactly? But in the script there is no any hidden auto mining code and yes here is a option for help auther fee (read on Readme.txt file).If you don't want to pay any fee to author, make the option false.but please make this option true because at lest it's take a big time to coding a script.thanku..
Posted 3 months ago
----> Update 19Dec 2019 <---- Now script supported 4 captcha services(Google recaptcha,Solvemwdia captcha,Rain captcha and Coinhive captcha).Also now faucet owner can give option to users for claim reward without verify short link for some low reward (20% of originaloriginal reward).
Posted 3 months ago
Thank you very nice scrip  but i not understand how shortlink setup. please describe 
Posted 3 months ago
Thank you very nice scrip  but i not understand how shortlink setup. please describe  I've a new comment below my post related shortlink with example of use please check this.If you still facing any problem comment their,I'll happy to solve your problems.
Posted 3 months ago
-----> New update <-------- Now script premium version start which support offerwall (Ptcwall and persona.ly).I'm also working on adding new offerwall services. Now my own faucet with my premium script is live. Faucet can be view at bitcoin-s.ml
Posted 3 months ago
Wannads also added.Now it's possible to earn 50000+ satoshi for a single day at bitcoin-s.ml