Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min

Posted by hansal 1 month ago
4 722
Level 126
LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
that is new doge faucet get 0.5 as rewards every 0 min  solvemadia captcha  no hidden mining  no popads  FEEL free to tell me your suggestion about faucet  and if there are any bugs i will wait your comments  happy claiming  http://autofaucet.pw/doge
RE: LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min
Posted 1 month ago
pop up advertise really every click pop up
Level 126
RE: LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
what are you talking about bro there arent any pop ads  in the faucet i didnt put any ppop ads  did you really  try the  faucet ??????? please any one found pop ads in the faucet..................
RE: LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min
Posted 1 month ago
Hello,  Just tried your faucet. I didn´t get any pop ups. Looks good. up to 12 claims per day, if I´m not mistaken. Just want to clarify its 10% chance for 0.5 and 90% for 0.4.  Still a good claim and I´ll be adding this one to my doge faucet list. Thanks.
Level 126
RE: LEGAL !!! NEW !!! DOGE Faucet 2019 GET 0.5 Every 0 min
Posted 1 month ago
Hello,  Just tried your faucet. I didn´t get any pop ups. Looks good. up to 12 claims per day, if I´m not mistaken. Just want to clarify its 10% chance for 0.5 and 90% for 0.4.  Still a good claim and I´ll be adding this one to my doge faucet list. Thanks. thanks bro  for your support comment and add more details about my faucet thanks again