Skip to content
Index General Talk Scam Accusations

takehomemonero.faucethero.com keeps returning same error over and over

Posted by cristal 1 month ago
3 130
takehomemonero.faucethero.com keeps returning same error over and over
Posted 1 month ago
http://takehomemonero.faucethero.com/ first time when you visit the faucet you have to input the monero address. So far so good but after finishing the captchas from shortlinks you get redirected on the homepage with the error: "Shortlink verification failed. Please try again." and bellow there is a button: "VERIFY SHORTLINK" Even if you come back later there is the same message displayed. Which makes you visit over and over the shortlinks without getting paid. Other notices : -the website is loading slow and sometimes returns just a blank page instead of content on the homepage. -on the top right corner the balance of the faucet is : Balance: 0.04694048 -it seems to be one of the faucets of the faucethero : Powered by: FaucetHero.com Can someone check this faucet if the bug is simulated or real. What makes suspicious is that the message keeps displaying and there is no way to add again the address . Thank you.
Level 299
RE: takehomemonero.faucethero.com keeps returning same error over and over
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
The thing about "Shortlink verification failed." is due to the Faucet Owner failing to fill in some things correct, nothing you can do about that... The second problem is being worked on: I have taken FaucetHero.com offline. It is not loading 80% of the time due to an error on Godaddys part. I plan to attempt to move FaucetHero.com to another server from  12/16 to 12-17 Updates will be made here. Greets!
Level 299
Posted 1 month ago
Update on this: FHO has been moved, please report any problems you may have. I plan to do a complete rewrite of FaucetHero in the months to come so please keep watch for updates.
Posted 1 month ago, last edited 1 month ago
Thank you for your time and for reply. I have tried again and still nothing : https://imgur.com/kAP5H6G (tried to link a screenshot but isnt working here) i keep my opinion as either this is a simulated bug, either the owner is a amateur who doesnt even test his website.