Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central FaucetHub Talk

FaucetHub Christmas poem

Posted by thatsdave 12 months ago
7 429
Level 155
FaucetHub Christmas poem
Posted 12 months ago
 Here is the poetic story of Santa "Rainmaster" Claus, who travels the world wide web giving BitCoins and cryptocoins to all the good little Hubbers.  Feel free to add, modify, and polish this poem!  "Rainmaster" Santa, who has the list with ip of all the good cryptonians, and a blacklist for the leechers, scammers and other cheaters! you better watch out,you better not leech not leech, you better watch out cause you're within reach! Banmaster is coming to town He sees what you've been typing, he knows if there's a link. you had better read the rules, or you'll be gone in just a blink! you better watch out,you better not leech not leech, you better watch out cause you're within reach! Mods, Admins, and Owner will smile they rain on honest and humble Hubbers knows and goes the extra mile. They share with everyone with style. you better watch out,you better not leech not leech, you better watch out cause you're within reach!
Level 227
RE: FaucetHub Christmas poem
Posted 12 months ago
oh, i love it. that's hilarious and so very true!! great job.
Level 133
Posted 12 months ago
I love it...thanks
Level 19
Posted 12 months ago
very nice!
Posted 12 months ago
It is a really very nice poem.. something beautiful for the days. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Posted 12 months ago
well done Dave!
Posted 12 months ago
Great stuff!  And just for crypto_womble: you'd better not SHOUT, you'd better not "hi", in English please, 'cos I'm telling you why Banmaster is coming to town
Level 155
Posted 12 months ago
Great stuff!  And just for crypto_womble: you'd better not SHOUT, you'd better not "hi", in English please, 'cos I'm telling you why Banmaster is coming to town Very good one! I'll try to add that to the song poem... -Dave
Level 51
Posted 2 months ago
Post has been deleted 2 months ago