Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

Help me give your opinion about www.b4f.site *giveaway 5000satoshi BTC*

Posted by ibam28 2 months ago
6 247
Level 43
Help me give your opinion about www.b4f.site *giveaway 5000satoshi BTC*
Posted 2 months ago
B4FSITE Foreword : First, I must say my gratitude to the good and the god. then I want to thank faucethub.  <===============================================================> submit your complaint and input about www.b4f.site here. and receive 5000 satoshi BTC for every criticism and suggestion that can build this site better. claim min 70 satoshi => www.b4f.site/75BTC claim 1 doge per claim => www.b4f.site/1doge And others www.b4f.site/btc www.b4f.site/doge www.b4f.site/ltc www.b4f.site/eth Terms and Conditions giveaway 5000satoshi BTC At least one claim at www.b4f.site The account has been active for more than one month in faucethub.io one person and one ip can only get one chance use polite words here please provide creative ideas We will send the prize at the end of January 2019.
Level 56
RE: Help me give your opinion about www.b4f.site *giveaway 5000satoshi BTC*
Posted 2 months ago
The send limit set by the faucet owner has been reached, please try again later. it seems like difficult to satisfy 1st condition
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
Well, I won't participate in your giveaway, because I won't make any claims on your site as it is, but I'll give you my opinion for free. It's a faucet like 1000s of others, an overload of popups and popunders that requires going through a shortlink plus two additional captchas for paying roughly $0.002. There surely will be some newbies who will make claims from anything that says "free money", but if you want users like me, you'll have to eliminate the shortlink and one of your two captchas and you'll have to increase your payout. Since you asked for a creative idea: I make claims that pay at least 100 sat per claim without shortlink and a single captcha, but I don't care how long the interval between claims is. There are some faucets that accumulate value over time (links in my profile). Those pay something like 10sat every 10 mins, or 20 sat every half hour, or 30 sat every hour or 100 sat every 12 hours and they do that without shortlink, with a single easy captcha. I claim from those twice a day, while I never make a single claim from a faucet paying 70 sat every 30 mins with shortlink and two additional captchas. Recently I made an exception from the above, which might be another suggestion for you. There's a new faucet (not in my list yet) that allows claims for 0.5 Doge with shortlink plus a single captcha 30 times a day without any timer, meaning I can make 30 claims in a row there in roughly 20 minutes and get 15 Doge out of it, whenever I really have nothing better do do, i.e. alongside my morning coffee.
Level 21
Posted 2 months ago
Well, I won't participate in your giveaway, because I won't make any claims on your site as it is, but I'll give you my opinion for free. It's a faucet like 1000s of others, an overload of popups and popunders that requires going through a shortlink plus two additional captchas for paying roughly $0.002. There surely will be some newbies who will make claims from anything that says "free money", but if you want users like me, you'll have to eliminate the shortlink and one of your two captchas and you'll have to increase your payout. Since you asked for a creative idea: I make claims that pay at least 100 sat per claim without shortlink and a single captcha, but I don't care how long the interval between claims is. There are some faucets that accumulate value over time (links in my profile). Those pay something like 10sat every 10 mins, or 20 sat every half hour, or 30 sat every hour or 100 sat every 12 hours and they do that without shortlink, with a single easy captcha. I claim from those twice a day, while I never make a single claim from a faucet paying 70 sat every 30 mins with shortlink and two additional captchas. Recently I made an exception from the above, which might be another suggestion for you. There's a new faucet (not in my list yet) that allows claims for 0.5 Doge with shortlink plus a single captcha 30 times a day without any timer, meaning I can make 30 claims in a row there in roughly 20 minutes and get 15 Doge out of it, whenever I really have nothing better do do, i.e. alongside my morning coffee. there are also 1000s of people saying like you. however, I cannot find links in your profile. can you send the link, 10sat every 10 mins, or 20 sat every half hour, or every hour or 100 sat every 12 hours and without shortlink, I seem interested. can you share the link via my PM, or share it here so that we beginners can share it. hopefully it will be done without mining bitcoin because it will damage my device and even worse.
Posted 2 months ago, last edited 2 months ago
Just click the little chain under my name left side of this post, it leads to my website or better the subsite with my faucet list. I kinda lost track what links are allowed in here and what isn't allowed, so I simply do not post links anymore. If you want the most extreme example: Cointiply pays (with 100% loyalty and a good value in the cointiplier) an average of about 150 coins once an hour, which at current value of BTC equals roughly 400 sat.
Level 138
Posted 2 months ago
i try to click your links direct me to error page  please fix it !!!
Level 33
Posted 2 months ago
Post has been deleted 2 months ago
Level 33
Posted 2 months ago
("The send limit set by the faucet owner has been reached, please try again later.") already do 2-3 time still same. Keep it work.