Skip to content
Index FaucetHub Central Beginners & Introductions

N00b learning more, tips welcome

Posted by koenv 3 months ago
7 275
Level 68
N00b learning more, tips welcome
Posted 3 months ago
I'm quite new to the whole cryptocurrency.  I mean, i heard about it years ago, but it wasn't until recently i started digging into it and reading.  Got my faucet hub for some months now.  Claiming satoshi per captcha / shortlink.  :p  Recently ventured in buying a little to HODL. Any particular strategies you all are following ?  Stick to a few coins or gather as many as you can ?  Picking coins based on social profit, market stats, feature potential, or ... ?
Level 140
RE: N00b learning more, tips welcome
Posted 3 months ago
my personal advice for you avoid ico at first  it is high high risk that need some one has a very knowlage in blockchain  anyway  i hope for you good luck in crypto
Level 94
Posted 3 months ago
Look for faucets which tie their payouts to USD, Crypto prices are low right now, so you'll get more for your effort. To begin with stick to the top coins such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, DASH. Build up enough to fund an Exchange account and then trade against USD or currency pairs using Momentum Trading using Moving Averages. Stay away from anything that's billed as Investments like 1% a day they are all scams. Equally avoid Doublers / Double Spend sites. They are all Ponzi schemes. Cloud Mining is also something to be careful with, there are a couple of legitimate players, but invest at the wrong time in them and you could get less back. Keep learning, maybe spend sometime reading my articles https://mycryptopower.co.uk/my-crypto-power-learn/ 
Level 68
Posted 3 months ago
@Hansal: What makes ICO high risk ?  Trying to separate scam from legit ?  Assessing the quality / uniqueness of the project ?
Level 68
Posted 3 months ago
Thanks ryptk33p3r.  I learned that the old "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" also holds in crypto.  :D  Tempting sometimes and maybe those who really know what they are doing can get some profit before it turns awry, but going to avoid. Currently i use one faucet that's USD bound, this is very solid advice.  As for saving satoshi's to fund an exchange, looks like that'll take a while ?
Level 94
Posted 3 months ago
Yes it can be slow starting, to begin with you can trade inside Coinpot or Payeer as you can exchange small amounts. Crypto's are so volitile in price they are good for buy low sell high if you follow their prices daily.
Level 68
Posted 3 months ago
Payeer seems extensive KYC ? Buy low sell high, is the swing big enough, because there's commission fees ?  Or are you looking more towards altcoins for that ?
Level 94
Posted 3 months ago
Their fee is 0.25% on a trade. With Coinpot it's free. Something like Litecoin at the moment swings between $31 and $38, DASH does similar  Most Crypto's have volatile prices so plenty of opportunities so profit. Think Payeer is based in Estonia so KYC not an issue. Alot of the Paid to Click sites payout to Payeer, that's what I used to fund my account. Make your withdrawals in Crypto as I seem to remember there being no fee to do so.