Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

What's with these 0 min faucets?

Posted by piranhazone 3 months ago
13 465
What's with these 0 min faucets?
Posted 3 months ago
I find it kinda funny that apparently nobody seems to notice the problem, so let me ask why that is. If you look into the websites of shortlinks, you'll see something like "4 clicks per IP and day allowed". Now there pop up daily new faucets that pay per shortlink, all competing for the very same shortlinks, apparently not noticing they cannot all get paid. Only the FIRST faucet I as a user access per day will get paid by its shortlinks, all other faucets get nothing and I mean really NOTHING, meaning not even lowering payouts could fix that. Can it really be that so many faucet owners don't know this? Not even after the fact that most faucets using shortlinks run dry after just a few days?
Level 175
RE: What's with these 0 min faucets?
Posted 3 months ago
well i'm running a faucet for 10 months and using same shortener as the other but never run dry :D
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
Yes, Yes, I think so and absolutely agree with you income from short links scanty and the owners of short link services themselves place a bunch of advertisements on their website, popunders, popups that load for a long time, many banners close captcha, and of course it annoys the users and they just leave the faucet.
Level 140
Posted 3 months ago
in the fact that the faucets that become dry they all belong to newbies they use their alertness and free script so in the short time they cant pay and never reach the minnumim withdrawal for short links sites from my experince you have to charge your faucet at least 5 $ to be able to make your first withdrawal and run your own faucet then calculate your earning with your investment
Level 175
Posted 3 months ago
in the fact that the faucets that become dry they all belong to newbies they use their alertness and free script so in the short time they cant pay and never reach the minnumim withdrawal for short links sites from my experince you have to charge your faucet at least 5 $ to be able to make your first withdrawal and run your own faucet then calculate your earning with your investment it depend, i start with 100 doge on autofaucet, but now i have 20k or more doge with regular. it's step by step, since most of newcomer make a faucet and they think it will make them rich in instant.
Level 127
Posted 3 months ago
I find it kinda funny that apparently nobody seems to notice the problem, so let me ask why that is. If you look into the websites of shortlinks, you'll see something like "4 clicks per IP and day allowed". Now there pop up daily new faucets that pay per shortlink, all competing for the very same shortlinks, apparently not noticing they cannot all get paid. Only the FIRST faucet I as a user access per day will get paid by its shortlinks, all other faucets get nothing and I mean really NOTHING, meaning not even lowering payouts could fix that. Can it really be that so many faucet owners don't know this? Not even after the fact that most faucets using shortlinks run dry after just a few days? Yes, I actually has figured this, and I have lost a lot of money. Now I am owning a faucet without shortlink, only ads and pop...
Posted 3 months ago
well i'm running a faucet for 10 months and using same shortener as the other but never run dry :D Then share your secret, how do you manage to be the first faucet with shortlinks that a user accesses per day, because if you're the 2nd faucet a user accesses, you wouldn't get paid. I've actually noticed your faucet yesterday for the first time and I went there right after I had been at another faucet with the same shortlinks, so I can say for sure, the 5.8 Doge you paid me for my 10 claims were a plain loss for you.
Posted 3 months ago
well i'm running a faucet for 10 months and using same shortener as the other but never run dry :D Then share your secret, how do you manage to be the first faucet with shortlinks that a user accesses per day, because if you're the 2nd faucet a user accesses, you wouldn't get paid. I've actually noticed your faucet yesterday for the first time and I went there right after I had been at another faucet with the same shortlinks, so I can say for sure, the 5.8 Doge you paid me for my 10 claims were a plain loss for you. this is not truth. the adlinkfly script (used by all those shortners) counts per ip per API used. so if they make 4 visits from site A with one API and 4 visits from site B with another API all views are counted.  Because the source of those ip's are different.
Posted 3 months ago
I find it kinda funny that apparently nobody seems to notice the problem, so let me ask why that is. If you look into the websites of shortlinks, you'll see something like "4 clicks per IP and day allowed". Now there pop up daily new faucets that pay per shortlink, all competing for the very same shortlinks, apparently not noticing they cannot all get paid. Only the FIRST faucet I as a user access per day will get paid by its shortlinks, all other faucets get nothing and I mean really NOTHING, meaning not even lowering payouts could fix that. Can it really be that so many faucet owners don't know this? Not even after the fact that most faucets using shortlinks run dry after just a few days? Yes, I actually has figured this, and I have lost a lot of money. Now I am owning a faucet without shortlink, only ads and pop... Interesting, tell me your investment pays off? do you get off the faucet more than you spend?
Posted 3 months ago
so if they make 4 visits from site A with one API and 4 visits from site B with another API all views are counted.  Because the source of those ip's are different. I have never seen a note on any shortlink saying it's 4 clicks per day and API, they all say so many clicks per IP. If you know something different, why don't you show us the information page of a shortlink where they point that out?