Skip to content
Index Help & Support Site Questions & Help

Can someone help me? Problem with some faucets

Posted by silc 1 month ago
5 164
Level 30
Can someone help me? Problem with some faucets
Posted 1 month ago
Hi all, I don't know if this is the forum correct section for my problem, if not please advise where to put it (thank you very much).  I'm having a problem with some faucets and I don't know how to solve it. When doing the faucet, the screen changes to, for example, "http://shortlink.win/bUKm1huT" and every time I have something from http://shortlink.win, I cannot move forward because there's a big add covering the reCAPTCHA and also the "skip" or "continue" button. The reCAPTCHA I still can do but the "skip" or "continue" button is completely covered by the add and I'm not able to click on it. I don't know what to do.  Does anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks
Level 55
RE: Can someone help me? Problem with some faucets
Posted 1 month ago
use zoom out option,  (Command) + (–) = (Zoom out) windows key + (–)
Level 322
Posted 1 month ago
^ Indeed, like said before me... You can use the zoom function of your browser (Ctrl + scroll your mouse wheel) or in some cases a simple refresh (F5) will also do it! Another trick that can help is changing the size of your browser window... Success!
Level 30
Posted 30 days ago
Thank you both for your help. I tried that and, although I now can see the buttons "skip" or "continue", when I try to click with the mouse on them, nothing happens, they still don't work. Does anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks!
Level 9
Posted 30 days ago
zoom +500 will work
Level 135
Posted 30 days ago
hi my friend  out there some scam short links sites that they are using cover page on their sites to disable users pass the short link  so you have only to choice  connect to the faucet owner about this scam site if you can do this  or simply pass this faucet and forget it . anyway you have to know if the rewards so high you must expect hard challenge in the faucet pop ads a lot of ads or hidden mining  at the end happy earning and claiming for you .