Skip to content
Index General Talk Faucet Discussion

150 sat every 10 mins? Yes they can!

Posted by piranhazone 3 months ago
17 591
150 sat every 10 mins? Yes they can!
Posted 3 months ago, last edited 3 months ago
I've said it many times in here, there's no point in faucets paying 5 or 10 sat every minute. Also there's no point in faucets using shortlinks plus two captchas plus a ton of popups, where making a claim takes over a minute. But there are exceptions and I believe most experienced faucet claimers are searching these. I've just discovered Bittake (link in my profile) paying 75 sat plus up to 100% loyalty bonus every 10 minutes, without popups, without shortlinks, with just a single captcha and an automatic payout to FH as low as 5000 sat. I really wish there were more faucet owners discovering what experienced users like me want and how they can make it come true. Edit: They are a new site and it appears they are messing around a bit, now the site says payout at 2000 sat, but still pays only at 5000, while payout wildly varies, my last 10 claims I got once 410, 6 times 75 and 3 times 10 sat. Hopefully they'll wok it out soon.
Level 140
RE: 150 sat every 10 mins? Yes they can!
Posted 3 months ago
hi my bro i cant reach to the link  could you share it in your signature !!
Posted 3 months ago
What you mean? Click the little chain under my nick and you get to the faucet list on my homepage. Bittake is one of the entries in that list.
Level 176
Posted 3 months ago
I've said it many times in here, there's no point in faucets paying 5 or 10 sat every minute. Also there's no point in faucets using shortlinks plus two captchas plus a ton of popups, where making a claim takes over a minute. But there are exceptions and I believe most experienced faucet claimers are searching these. I've just discovered Bittake (link in my profile) paying 75 sat plus up to 100% loyalty bonus every 10 minutes, without popups, without shortlinks, with just a single captcha and an automatic payout to FH as low as 5000 sat. I really wish there were more faucet owners discovering what experienced users like me want and how they can make it come true. Edit: They are a new site and it appears they are messing around a bit, now the site says payout at 2000 sat, but still pays only at 5000, while payout wildly varies, my last 10 claims I got once 410, 6 times 75 and 3 times 10 sat. Hopefully they'll wok it out soon. sadly they make the timer to 10 minutes... and the ref share to 15/20% 
The timer has always been 10 minutes. Up to 8.35pm today they paid me 75 sat every 10 mins (plus loyalty). Then they must have changed something and since then I'm getting mostly 10 sat and every now and then something else, like 410 or 135 sat. I haven't figured out yet under what conditions the amount changes, I'm guessing the admin is simply messing around with something. Anyway I got my first payout transferred to FH and for the moment I'm fine with it. I'd say let's just see what they do tomorrow or the next few days.
Posted 3 months ago
I've said it many times in here, there's no point in faucets paying 5 or 10 sat every minute. Also there's no point in faucets using shortlinks plus two captchas plus a ton of popups, where making a claim takes over a minute. But there are exceptions and I believe most experienced faucet claimers are searching these. I've just discovered Bittake (link in my profile) paying 75 sat plus up to 100% loyalty bonus every 10 minutes, without popups, without shortlinks, with just a single captcha and an automatic payout to FH as low as 5000 sat. I really wish there were more faucet owners discovering what experienced users like me want and how they can make it come true. Edit: They are a new site and it appears they are messing around a bit, now the site says payout at 2000 sat, but still pays only at 5000, while payout wildly varies, my last 10 claims I got once 410, 6 times 75 and 3 times 10 sat. Hopefully they'll wok it out soon. So what is your opinion now for Bittake ?  The problem with user is they dont even realize from where money will come ? is that come from sky ? 
Level 100
Nice post! You should also check out , and maybe add to your list. Tradesatoshi.com- It's an exchange, they pay out 50 btc sats, 600 xmr sats per hour. And they have got super easy captcha. Zombiemine.com- Tron faucet is pretty good.
Level 140
Posted 3 months ago
... Tradesatoshi.com ... and also crex24.com the same thing
So what is your opinion now for Bittake ?  How shall I put it? They paid me for some 50 claims 75 sat per claim, they paid out, all fine. If they now pay less I might make one claim a day or so, just to see if and when they increase payout again. They will definitely figure out that their users will disappear upon low payout and then there are two options, either they increase payout again or they close the site. For me no problem either way, was fun while it lasted. For tradesatoshi ..... I don't make claims for less than 100 sat per claim including loyalty bonus, meaning I would claim 50 sat if there were a loyalty bonus to accumulate, but 50 sat plain isn't worth my time. If a site cannot pay 100 sat per claim, that's their problem, I can live without them. There are plenty of sites that can pay it and remain online for years, yannick for example pays 92 sat every 4 hours or 162 sat once a day. I've suggested many times to faucet owners, I really don't care how often I can make a claim, I just care how much a claim pays, simply because 10 sites paying 100 sat once a day is 1,000 sat a day in 10 claims, while 100 claims for 10 sat is a waste of time. I make only 2 exceptions from this. 1) Cryptomininggame, because it's an entertaining game, where the money is secondary. 2) For 0 min faucets where I can make 10 or 20 claims in a row during a coffee break or so, I accept a minimum of 50 sat per claim.
Level 83
Posted 3 months ago
lets make 1000 satoshi