Skip to content
Posted by amitahuja1995 1 month ago
3 143
faucet script update
Posted 1 month ago
I am owning a faucet with is hosted by makejar script but now they upgrade their script I want to upgrade my faucet script with latest makejar script but I don't have any coding or web development knowledge. now please anyone help me how can I upgrade my site to the latest script... Thanks in advance
Level 340
RE: faucet script update
Posted 1 month ago
You can find a "How To" here: https://www.makejar.com/Download-Faucet-In-A-Box-Ultimate-R96 Upgrading: If you are upgrading from R95 and made no changes to the core files: - backup DB - backup files - unpack and upload R96 - restore template folder from your backup - restore config.php from your backup Success!
Posted 1 month ago
thanks, bro for your help. Can You please tell me how to promote my faucet I am giving a good amount of Satoshi but still i am not getting many users can you give me some tips...
Level 340
Posted 1 month ago
There are many different ways to promote. Use the AD tab here on FaucetHub or post on some crypto faucet related forums. You could also buy some PTC or AD space from other Faucet Owners (banner or text ads). Added your faucet on my Best BTC Faucet List to support you! Success and keep it running and filled! ;-)