News & Updates Keep up to date with the site
The time has come
Hey, it's mexicantarget.
For many of you who have wondered, this nickname is 100% randomly generated by some site I used 6-7 years ago when I got heavily involved with crypto.
I want to make this post non-official and take some time to throw as much shit on the table.
It's been 3 awesome years for faucethub/FGN, and the majority of people who stick around.
Right before the incoming alt season, FH needs to close, for the reasons you already know.
- Remember, money is poison for those who seek it, and for those who have it.
- I've gone through phases where I would google for ways to earn a buck, or two, to phases where I didn't know what to do with the money I earned.
- Life has cycles, the markets have cycles, our psychology has cycles.
- It's only up to you to identify the right moment to take the chance at the right moment.
- Do not accept anyone who says that you can't succeed in something.
Been there, heard it all.
- The biggest difference between you and me is probably that I had way too much free time in my hands and I could explore all possible scenarios and outcomes.
- Test. If it works, keep building on it.
- Test. If it doesn't work for whatever reason you don't understand, keep exploring.
- Test. If you're testing the same thing over and over and getting the same results, walk away, don't waste your time. You'll be making a fool out of yourself.
- It took 3 years for FH to become what is it today, 1 day before it closes. 1.928.320 registered users at the time I am writing this post.
- Do not copy other people's work, you'll look like an idiot to people who have experience in the same field.
- Someone's crying about 3 cents that got stuck? Check the wallet, see if there's an issue. In most cases I didn't even look at the whole ticket, I'd just tip the coins. Time is valuable.
- Have patience, because without patience you won't be able to see the fruits of the seeds you have planted.
- Stay away from toxic people. Their only purpose in life is to make others miserable and look bad.
- Appreciate people who have real interest to help you, and reward them. Networking is the key to success.
- Feel free to copy FH's chat rules if you need rules in your chats.
FH will rebrand into a offerwall provider giving simple users and site owners ways to earn money.The chat will remain, so we can stay in touch.
There's so much more to be said, but time is limited.
If you are someone who runs, or wants to launch a microwallet, I'm currently allowing guest blog posts on hostingforbtc.com, where I plan to push it to the #1 crypto blog in the future.
Feel free to contact me on discord and give me your post. Make sure it's well written, and at least 500 words long. Make a honest review of it.
You'll be giving me free content, I'll be giving you free exposure in the years to come. A win-win for everyone.
Please do not spam referral links. You will be banned.