- We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these chat rules, with or without prior notice. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting on this page. Your continued use of our chat box following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified rules.
- FaucetHub asks all users to abide by the chat rules and policies. This is not to restrict your rights to free speech but to create a pleasant chatting environment for yourself everyone.
- Do not ask for chat tips/rains, giveaways, gifts, for people to donate money/coins or anything like that. This includes via Private Message. Also, don't post wallet addresses in chat as this is seen as a form of begging. You will be chat banned for anything falling in these categories without exceptions.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for FO's and Premium users as well.
- Do not spam the chatbox with links. You must use the "AD" tab if you would like to promote content such as a "link". It is not forbidden to set your username as a URL, as long as you do not ask people to visit it. Referral links are allowed in the "AD" tab only.
- When posting any link do not post short links or any other method to obscure a site's link, always use the full URL. Posting of any shortlinks will result in an automatic temp ban.
- Promoting referral links in public chat WITHOUT using the "AD" tab is not allowed. If you do this, you will get chat banned and for every repeating offence the ban duration will get doubled. Instead, what you can do is ask the person you want to send a referral link if you can PM him with a referral link. If he says yes, then PM him. To share referral links you must use the "AD" tab.
- DO NOT PROMOTE "CLOUD MINING", "PONZIES", "MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS". They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself and those around you. This even means in the AD tab.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users
- It's not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange for your own protection. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
- Feel free to be helpful and offer FaucetHub staff members (or any other user) advice but don't exaggerate and tell the staff what to do and/or impersonate as a moderator.
- Always use the appropriate language for every chat room: English for EN chat room, Russian for the RU and Spanish for the ES one.
- Racism/sexism/homophobia or hate towards FaucetHub staff members or other users will simply not be tolerated. This includes beng toxic and continuing to be negative in general. Have respect for everyone, we're not a dumping ground.
- Breaching privacy. To ensure everyone stays safe in FaucetHub no one may share information that can be used to personally identify themselves or others. This may include a photo, full name, wallet/email/postal addresses, phone number, Facebook/Twitter, etc. personal pages or other contact information. If you feel the need to expose yourself to risk, then do it in a PM, without spamming.
- Discussion of anything religious, political, about sexual orientation/gender identity or unlawful is not allowed. These topics are divisive and create arguments.
- No trolling. That includes (but not limited to): deliberately provoking another user via cynical or sarcastic remarks, baiting others to send an angry or offensive response to you and so on. It is up to a moderator to decide what other behavior is considered trolling.
- No general spam. That includes (but not limited to): sending the same message over and over again, pointless messages meant to annoy others and/or posted just to qualify for chat rains, random/meaningless messages, etc.
- Do not use capitals. It is not necessary and many users interpret this as yelling or shouting.
- If a moderator tells you to refrain from doing something in the chat, please respect the moderator's wish and stop. If you think a moderator is abusing their power, contact an administrator.
Rain Pool Lottery aka "rainmaster"
You may have noticed messages like "faucet tipped rainmaster xxxx" or "rainmaster is making it rain!". These bitcoin satoshi are used to rain on 50-120 lucky active users every hour x5. You can increase the pool with /tip rainmaster 100 or any altcoin (ex. DOGE) with /tip rainmaster 100 DOGE.
Earnings you get from tips and rain are sent to your balance, where you can process a withdraw at any time on the Dashboard or rain them back to the chat. See the FAQ for more information.
Please respect this chat and don't spam just to buy a ticket for the rain pool lottery (RPL). We are going to take action against spam by chat banning for breaking the following rules
- Do not post isolated single-word/phrase posts, such as ‘rain’ ’ticket’ ‘+100’ ‘gl all’ ‘ :) ‘ ‘ . ‘ ‘gl’ or ‘good luck all’. These single posts are not fair to the active players that have been genuinely chatting throughout the hour.
- Do not ask for more rain or for anyone to tip the rainmaster. You can /tip the rainmaster if you want to raise the pot.
- Do not complain or whine about not getting rained on. There are more players that don’t get rained on than there are that do. Don’t worry, you’ll win soon enough!
- Nobody likes a rain leecher. If our mods feel that you are posting for the sole purpose of leeching the rain pool, you will be warned. If you continue the same behaviour, you may be banned.
All amounts are in satoshi (e.g. 0.00000100 should be written as 100)
- /me message - Speak an action message
- /tip user amount currency - Tip bitcoin satoshi to another user
/tip rainmaster 100 BTCtips "rainmaster" 100 BTC satoshi
- /rain amount numberofusers currency - Make it rain!
/rain 1000 10 BTCrains 1000 BTC satoshi on 10 users
- /pm user message - Send a PM to another user
- /ignore user - Ignore another users chat messages
- /unignore user - Remove a user from the ignore list
- /ignorelist - List users you've ignored
Post an Advertisement
Post a text advertisement for a fee of 0.00000223 BTC. Enter your advertisement text and click the Send button.
50% goes to the Rainpool!